TEN

Maeve POV

"To be fair, I already realized who he was." I say, Oliver looks at me in confusion, "You did?!" Cisco exclaims, I nod.

-Time Skip-

"What are we calling Ashlyn?" I ask Cisco, "Downpour!" He says with a grin.

-Time Skip & Leonard's POV-

I spot Ash in the crowd, "Lisa." She mouths to me, Lisa must be rescuing us, and that's why she isn't helping us.

Maeve POV

I notice Ashlyn in the crowd, Snart notices my line of vision, he growls lowly. "You police touch her, and I'll freeze you people till your dead." He snaps quickly at me, I raise an eyebrow, I notice Ashlyn open a portal.

I get out to be by where she is, she notices me, "How?" She asks. I give her a 'really' look, "The particle accelerator." She says, "You and Snart are rather close." I say. She narrows her eyes, "What about it?" She says.

I chuckle, "You love him." I say, her cheeks grow red. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I'm good at keeping secrets." I say, she just sighs, and portals away.

-Time Skip-

"The Particle Accelerator." I say, they all look at me, "Yep." Wells says. "Geez. I warned you that it was dangerous, and you didn't even take your 'prodigal son' warning." I say, I quickly grab my suit, and leave.

I go to Acan-El and I's shared apartment, Acan-El looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "What's got you all worked up?" She asks. "Apparently Wells had someone he referred to as his 'prodigal son', and he warned him about the accelerator, just like I did. He didn't heed them." I say.

I sit in the air, I sigh.

-Time Skip-

I stand in front of Hartley, "Eh bien, si ce n'est pas Hartley Rathaway. Cela fait un moment qu'on ne s'est pas vu. (Well, well, if it isn't Hartley Rathaway. It's been awhile since we've seen each other.)" I say in French.

"Maëva Hale. Je n'aurais jamais pensé que tu travaillerais avec Harrison Wells, tu ne lui as toujours jamais fait confiance. Tu m'as même prévenu quand je suis venu travailler pour lui. (Maeve Hale. I never thought you would work with Harrison Wells, you always never trusted him. You even warned me when I came to work for him.)" Hartley says in French.

"Watashi o shinjite kudasai, watashi wa kare to issho ni hatarakitaku arimasendeshita. (Believe me, I never wanted to work with him.)" I say, while switching to Japanese, Hartley smiles slightly.