FOUR

Dr. Wells POV

I can see Sekhmet looking at me with suspicion, huh, I didn't think she would suspect me this early on. She then looks down at her abdomen, "Cracking my skull open gave me abs?" She mutters, she then looks up almost if she heard something.

She then notices her attire, and Caitlin hands her a sweatshirt, Dr. Hale slips it on. She looks at me, "Wells, I warned you that the particle accelerator would be dangerous, yet you didn't listen." She says, it makes sense, you are genius.

"And for that I'm sorry." I lie, I am not at all sorry, I needed you and Barry Allen to become The Flash and Sekhmet. She narrows her eyes, almost if she could tell I was lying, "Why did you release what seemed like dark matter on the city?" She asks.

My eyebrows raise, I didn't think she would recognized dark matter, she's much smarter than I thought. "If your not gonna answer, I'm going to leave." Dr. Hale says, "No, you can't." Caitlin says, "No, no. No, Caitlin's right. No, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests. You're still going through changes. There's so much that we don't know." I say.

"As much as some people might idolize you Wells, I haven't trusted you since my parents were murdered." Dr. Hale says, my eyebrows raise even more, that girl is brilliant.

-Time Skip & Maeve's POV-

I knock on Acan-El's door, she opens it, and then just flat out stares. "Mae?" She asks in what seemed like a tentative voice, "Hi?" I say, she hugs me tightly. Everything seems to slow down suddenly, "Good, your learning." That same voice says.

I slip out of my best friends bone crushing, literally, hug. Everything than moves at normal speed, Acan-El looks over at me, "You can move at super speeds? I thought only I could do that." She says.

"It would explain why I hear your heart beating really fast." Acan-El says, "I'm so confused." I say, those familiar tendrils of energy appear around my hands. Something about that particle accelerator changed me, and now I don't know if it was bad.