THREE

Acantha POV

I hear them rush Mae and the other guy in to the ER, "Female, age 24, cracked her head open on a grave" I hear the doctor say, so that's what happened to her. I hear two very fast heart beats, my eyebrows furrow, what the...?

-Time Skip-

"Hello Ms. Underwood." A familiar voice says, my head snaps to the voice, Harrison Wells. I can hear his heart beat going faster than normal humans, I push my glasses up onto my nose, when I was a kid I found out lead blocks my x-ray vision, so I have lead lined glasses.

"Yes? What do you want Dr. Wells?" I ask, his eyebrow raises, "Your much smarter then they say you are." He mutters. A confused look appears on my face, what was that suppose to mean? "I would like to bring Dr. Hale to S.T.A.R Labs, so that my collages and I can take care of her." He says.

I narrow my eyes at him, I know that Mae doesn't trust him at all, I look at Mae's comatose state. "Fine. But do not do anything to hurt her." I say, he seems to smirk, "I wouldn't dream of it." He says. I can see why Mae is suspicious of him, he's creepy.

-Time Skip & Maeve's POV-

I hear two people talking, while Daughters of Darkness is playing, "Psst, genius." A voice says. I gasp, and sit up, the two people jumping. "Where am I?" I ask, "She's up." The female says, "Dr. Wells, get down to the cortex, like, right now." The male says.

Dr. Wells?!?!? The women comes over to me, and seems to check up on me, "110, pulse 120. Pupils equally reactive to light." I try to move away from her, "Look at me. Look at me." She says to me.

"I'm fine." I snap, I don't trust any one in contact with Harrison Wells, "Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, relax. Everything's okay, gal. You're at S.T.A.R labs." The male says. My eyes narrow, "S.T.A.R Labs?" I say with some anger.

"Who are you two?" I ask, "I'm Cisco Ramon. She's Caitlin... Dr. Snow." The male says, Caitlin then puts a urine cup in front of my face. "I need you to urinate in this." She says, Cisco takes it away, "Not right now." He says.

I move away from the two people, I then notice Allen on the gurney next to mine, "What is he doing here?" I ask. "He was struck by lightning." Cisco says, my eyebrows furrow, "That should have killed him." I say.

"As cracking your head open should Dr. Hale." An irritating voice says, I narrow my eyes at the other scientist, "The great Harrison Wells." I say bitterly. "How long was I out?" I ask, "Nine months. Welcome back, Dr. Hale. We have a lot to discuss." He says.