SIX

Barry POV

"What happened out there today? You were moving pretty well, and then something caused you to lose focus." Dr. Wells asks, " I started remembering something. When I was eleven, my mother was murdered. It was late. A sound woke me up. I came downstairs, and... I saw what looked like a ball of lighting and energy. Inside the lightning and energy, there was a man. He killed my mom. They arrested my dad. He's still sitting in Iron Heights for her murder. Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, they... they all told me that what I saw was impossible. But what if the man who killed my mom was like me?" I explain.

"At least you still have a parent. Pretty much the same thing happened to me, the man killed my mom and dad." Mae says, "You too?" I ask, she nods. "Well, I think I can say unequivocally, both of you are one of a kind." Dr. Wells says.

-Time Skip & Maeve's POV-

Barry storms in, "Dr. Hale and I weren't the only ones affected by the particle accelerator, were we?" He exclaims, oh. "We don't know for sure." Wells says, I roll my eyes, "You said the city was safe, that there was no residual danger, but that's not true, so what really happened that night?" Barry asks.

Wells pulls something up on his screens, "Well... the accelerator went active. We all felt like heroes and then... it all went wrong. A dimensional barrier ruptured, unleashing unknown energies into our world: anti-matter, dark energy, x-elements..." He explains.

"Those are all theoretical." Barry says, "Not really." I say, "And how theoretical are the two of you?" Wells asks. "Your a smart one." The voice says, "Who are you?!" I exclaim, everyone looks at me.

"Huh?" They all say, "I keep hearing a voice in my head. It's annoying." I say, "Where were you found?" Caitlin asks. "According to my best friend, she found me in the graveyard, bleeding from the head. I had been visiting my parents." I explain.