EIGHT

Joe POV

Maeve looks over the crime scene, she stares.

-Time Skip & Cisco's POV-

Maeve comes in carrying Barry, Dr. Wells and I blinks.

-Time Skip & Ashlyn's POV-

I lean on the motorcycle, a blur appears, well shit.

-Time Skip-

"He probably got his speed from the particle accelerator." I say, Leo looks at me, "Like you?" He asks. I nod, he puts his hand on his chin, that's cute.

-Time Skip-

"Just Ash and I now." Leo says, I look at the heat gun, Leo walks to be by me. "What Ash?" He asks, "Just thinking that Mick would probably love this." I say while motioning to the heat gun, "Hm. Probably." He says.

-Time Skip-

Leo looks at me, I shake my head, a small smile makes its way onto his face. "I knew I could count on you Ash." He says, "I'll always be by your side Leo." I say, he looks away from me. That's cute.

-Time Skip & Barry's POV-

"In this case, there is someone who might peak your interest." Joe says while pulling up a file on girl with brown hair, she was the other robber. "Ashlyn Husher, Leonard Snart's most frequent partner in crime." Joe says.

"Okay.., she's special how?" Cisco asks, "She was affected by the particle accelerator, she's one of the meta-humans, she has the ability to make portals to anywhere she thinks of." Joe says, "There's something else, right?" Dr. Wells asks.

"Don't ask me how, but she was born with the ability to manipulate water at her will, she gained the ability to generate portals after the explosion." Joe says, she's dangerous.

-Time Skip-

"Barry, Maeve, what do you got?" Joe asks, "Bombers typically have their own unique signatures. Crimped wires, fragmentation. The level of sophistication is telling once I've analyzed it. You show me a bomb, I can usually find a clue in it." Mae explains.

"It sounds like there's a "but" coming." Joe says, "Yeah, Maeve or I haven't found any sign of an oxidizing agent. It's as if the floor just blew itself up." I say, "Things don't just blow up." Joe says.