Fire

"Sister," Morgouse greeted.

Morgana took in her surroundings. They must have teleported somehow. She couldn't see Merlin anywhere. She pulled herself from her building panic and stood, sizing up her half sister.

"Morgouse. You look well. Last time I saw you, you were dying."

"Well, your boyfriend helped a lot with that."

Morgana clenched her fists as a wave of anger courses through her. Control was key. She couldn't let Morgouse get to her.

"It seems the little brat has magic. Did you know? It explains so much."

"Where is he?" Morgana asked with barely concealed loathing.

"The serving boy? Probably gone mad by now, much like it seems you have."

"Excuse me?"

Don't let her get into your head, Morgana. Control it, Morgana, control it!

"We were set to rule the world, Morgana. You were the rightful queen of Camelot! Now you bow your head a petty prince with no idea of power."

"Arthur is a king, and he is worthy of my respect. He rules with honor and dignity. There is no one I would rather bow to."

Morgouse scoffed.
"You really have gone weak. Have you forgot everything I taught you? Love is a weakness. It is the destroyer of ambition and power. It has turned my sister into nothing but a compliant princess."

"And yet you said you loved me."

Morgouse laughed.
"Oh my dear sister, you really are gullible enough to be anything. You would even believe that people could see you for something other than your past. What a shame that the people in Camelot only keep you around for your power."

Forget control. Morgana yelled and streaks of fire extended from her hands racing toward Morgouse. She easily blocked it with ice, and faced her sister with a smirk.

"So... you want to play with fire now. Do not forget I am the one who taught you."

"You haven't taught me everything."

***

"Arthur!"

"Lancelot!"

By some miracle, Lancelot found Arthur in the middle of the battle field. Arthur stepped behind the front lines which allowed him a few seconds break to get beside Lancelot.

"Where are the others? I assume they're here!"

"They are, sire. They took a different route, planning to ambush them from behind enemy lines."

"I guess that's smart," Arthur was interrupted by a soldier running at him. He quickly took care of him.
"Is Merlin alright? I know he was in danger."

"That's a little... complicated. He lived all his greatest fears and now he's five times as powerful as he was before."

"Sounds like a great combination."

They got back into the fight, dismantling five men almost immediately. Then a group of soldiers around them started causing a commotion during the fight. In people's moments of 'free time' they were looking up at the cliffs. Arthur and Lancelot followed their eyes to the chaos above. On one side of the cliffs was fire. Every once in a while there would be a mini explosion or even a couple trees falling off the cliff. On the other side were dark clouds. The clouds were swirling and there were little flashes of lightning. The wind started to pick up and soon it was hard for anyone to focus on the battle at hand.