~Chapter Fourty One~

AU: None
Type: Short Fluff
Ship: Intrulogical (Logan x Remus)
Triggers: Idk

Wow I haven't done an Intrological yet this'll be fun (:

Enjoy~
-

"What are you doing Remus?"

The concerned Logical side stood by as his boyfriend Remus was not too far away doing god knows what. "I'm attempting to make a portal to space." Remus responded as if it was obvious what he was doing. "I can't tell if you're kidding or not..."  Logan retorted a concerned look still plastered on his normally stoic face "Stay with me for long enough and you'll figure it out." The Intrusive side said not looking away from his work.

Before Logan could respond a bright light flashed out of nowhere and suddenly Logan and Remus were floating in a dark starry abyss "Well shit." Remus muttered "When I said I wanted to go to space I meant the moon..." Remus continued pouting "Well I would prefer staying on Earth if we're going to just float here." Logan retorted silently pondering how they could breath "And I wanted to go to the moon. It ain't happening sweetheart, time to accept it." Remus continued pouting "You don't know that."

"Yeah well we're pretty stuck out here right now." Remus stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms "Well we can't just stay out here for eternity what about Thomas and the others?" Logan questioned also crossing his arms "Ugh this sucks I wanted to eat moon rocks." Remus pouted even more "You can do that on your own time I've still got work to do." Logan pointed out while Remus just huffed out a breath. The two stayed trapped like this for about an hour before a sudden burst of light appeared. Not wanting to miss his chance Logan grabbed Remus and went through the portal.

When the blinding light cleared the two of them saw they were back in Remus's room. "Well that was anticlimactic." Remus said walking further into the room "Yeah well as I said I have work to do." Logan said leaving Remus alone in his room to ponder what went wrong.

-

Sorry it's short but hey it's something right?