~Chapter Sixteen~

AU: none
Type: Hurt/Comfort?
Ship: Dukexiety (Remus x Virgil)
Triggers: Accidentally being annoying
Enjoy~
-

Remus had been bothering Virgil all day and it was driving the latter insane. The anxious trait had no idea why Remus had been clinging to him all day.

To be honest, Remus had no clue either, he just wanted to be near him.

Virgil finally snapped and got up from the couch and started walking away. "Where are you going?"

"Wherever you aren't." He glared at the intrusive trait before trudging up the stairs praying Remus wouldn't follow.

Remus sighed as Logan walked in with a book in hand. "Salutations Remus, why are you in here?"

"Well I made Virgil mad and he left me in here." Remus frowned  "While I'm not so well versed in emotions and matters of relationships I can discern your strong feelings for him so why don't you go after him?"

"I don't want to upset him more and besides it's not like he even remotely likes me back at all."

Logan frowns and asks "If I may ask, what makes you think that?"

"He's not stupid enough for that and besides how'd you even know?"

Logan smirks a little "You smile like an idiot when you're talking to him."

Remus turns a bit pink and fiddles with his sash

"I still am quite adamant on the fact that you should go talk to him." Logan crosses his arms

Remus sighs "alright."

-

Remus walked slowly to Virgil's room thinking about what to say. When he got to the door he took a deep breath held it and knocked.

"Who is it?" Virgil inquired the person at the door

"It's Remus..."

"......Come in..."

Remus slowly opened the door and walked in still fiddling with his green sash.

"I'm sorry..." Remus murmured

"Why were you following me around today?"

"I'm not really good at putting my thoughts into words... That's why people misunderstand me."

Virgil looks up at Remus from his bed

"I guess it's okay"

"Really?" Remus asks weary

"Yeah it's not like you meant to be annoying."

Remus rushed to Virgil hugging him

The two spent the rest of the evening together after they both confessed.

Sorry it's short haha I didn't have much motivation.

~͓̽R͓̽o͓̽m͓̽a͓̽n͓̽