~Chapter Twelve~

AU: Ouran Highschool Host Club AU
Type: A rewrite of the first episode of Ouran
Ship: uh none?
Triggers: none that I'm aware of
Also, I'm making Virgil a girl so this works and her name will be V
Enjoy~
-

V Storm an honor student transferring to Ouran Acadamy was currently on a search for a quiet library.

"Hmph, this place has four library's you'd think at least one would be quiet."

"How are things in heaven Mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already. I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to enjoy themselves."

V soon makes it to a door labeled 'Music room 3'

"I guess this is the only place I'll be able to study in peace."

As V opens the door rose petals drift around and a group of boys greet them

"Welcome!"

V looks confused

"This is a host club?"

A pair of identical twins speak up

"Oh wow, it's a boy!"

A tall man wearing glasses starts speaking as well

"Janus, Remus, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's shy. He doesn't act very sociably, so we don't know much about him."

"Hm. Well, that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mr. honor student."

An attractive ginger speaks up

"What? You must be V Storm! You're the extraordinary honor student we've heard about."

V sweatdrops

"How did you know my name?"

The ravenette speaks again

"Why, you're notorious. It's not every day that a commoner gains entrance into our academy. You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student Mr. Storm."

"Well uh, thanks I guess."

The ginger from before suddenly buts in

"You're welcome. You're a hero to other poor people, Storm. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy. It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others."

"I think you're taking this 'poor' thing a bit too far."

"Spurned. Neglected. But that doesn't matter now. Long live the poor! We welcome you poor man, to our world of beauty."

"I'm outta here."

A small blond boy speaks up before V turns to leave

"Hey! Come back here V-chan! You must be like a superhero or something. That's so cool!"

"I'm not a hero. I'm an honor student. And who are you calling "V-chan"!?"