~Chapter One~

AU: Human
Type: fluff
Enjoy my first one it's kinda short!
——————————————————————————

The apartment door slowly opened with a groan as Remus stalked into his apartment scared to wake his sleeping boyfriend. He closed the door softly behind him, carefully took off his boots, and started up the stairs to the bedroom.

The tall man peeked into the bedroom and didn't see his boyfriend in the bed. Confused he scanned the room but still didn't see Patton anywhere. After a couple of minutes, Remus heard footsteps coming up the stairs and making their way to the bedroom. A tired Patton walks in looking worried "Where were you? I was worried sick."

"I'm sorry, I went to hang out with my brother and his boyfriend but we lost track of time." Remus said looking down guiltily. Patton walked over to his boyfriend smiling sweetly at him.

"I guess it's okay sweetheart, but please tell me next time, okay" Remus immediately responded that he would, and with that Remus changed into his pj's and the two cuddled until they fell asleep safely wrapped in each other's arms.
——————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this first oneshot it's not the best I could do but I wasn't inspired, sorry!
~͓̽R͓̽o͓̽m͓̽a͓̽n͓̽