~Chapter Ten~

AU: My AU (basically main au but a little different)
Type: eh not angst not fluff in between
Ship: Dukexiety (Virgil x Remus)
Triggers: Mentions of murder/death, fighting
Enjoy~
-
Virgil had just gotten up from his 2-hour nap, well I say nap but the truth is he just passed out from sleep deprivation. He was walking to the common room when Remus unexpectedly flung from the door to the imagination. "Hey, I have an idea!"

"Oh no." Virgil sighed this never ended well.

"I swear it's a good one the time!"

Virgil rolled his eyes and asked what the idea was. Remus bounces up and down slightly on his feet "Let's go take a walk in the imagination!"

Virgil reluctantly agreed and the two took off into the imagination.

-

The imagination's door led into a large woodland filled with trees. There were a couple of paths you could take, each of which would take you to a distinct village. To the right was Roman's side and to the left was Remus'. The pair started wandering forward to the most "normal" village. This village was in between the two creativity's sides so it was a chaotic mix of both of the twins.

"Hey, what's the word for that infestation of tiny creatures over there?"

Virgil looked at Remus confusion clear on his face.

"...Those are children, that's a school."

"Really?"

"...Yes?"

Virgil is still disturbed as his boyfriend starts rambling.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yeah, it just takes me a while to process so much stupid all at once."

"Wow."

The two kept wandering around and eventually ended up lost.

"Wait Remus I don't know where we are."

Remus looked around and realized he didn't either.

"Oops..."

Virgil groaned and grabbed his phone.

"Shit I don't have reception"

"Uh, maybe we could-"

"No more ideas from you." Virgil said sternly.

"Hey rude I swear it's a good one this time!" Remus raised his arms in defense.

"Ugh what do you got" Virgil face-palmed exasperated.

"We could try going back the way we came."

Virgil looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Wow for once you have a good idea."

Remus snorted and started walking back the way they came Virgil following after him.

-
After some quiet walking for about 15 minutes Virgil piped up.