ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I have decided to go home next week to discuss matters with my real parents. I don't want to waste my time being with the girls doing nothing while there could be potential threat to the kingdom. They are important but I just can't stand here. The living room is noisy and I blink in confusion seeing an extra blonde guy, who I guess is Sky, sitting on the couch with Bloom. Looks like Timmy and Tecna are nowhere to be found, they will always be exploring new stuff and I hope they aren't looking into the book that Musa got from Riven.

They looked at me and I smiled walking towards Helia. "Hey Flora, what took you so long outside?" I sat beside him and he quickly gave me a hug.

"Just checking out the flowers" I said as I glanced down at my lap and smiled softly. Helia kissed my head "They are just very soothing..." I added and scratched my nape which made the others giggle.

We heard noises coming upstairs and with a voice saying, "Additionally, you check them thrice or four times a day which is approximately 28 times a week and with what I know that's pretty too often" It was Tecna and Timmy. We all looked at them as they sat on the floor.

"No need to be like that towards our Flora" Bloom said more in a scolding way but chuckled, Tecna's true.

Aisha cleared her throat to change the topic back to Sky. "Why are you here earlier than expected?" She started and I leaned in more into Helia's arms, forgetting my plans in the mean time. I needed a rest from thinking.

ᴍᴜꜱᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"What's wrong Riven?" I got closer and looked down as I am shaken by what happened earlier. The anger in his eyes... "I mean, I could help you if you wanted to just—" but I was cut off by him hugging my waist tightly and cupping my chin to make me look at him.

He looked so sincere and I never saw him with such soft eyes, wow, this is really different.

"Look Musa, I didn't mean to make a fuss earlier, I was trying to control my anger that's why I..." He cut off and sighed while looking away with a soft blush on his cheeks, cute as always.

He saw me smiling widely and a frown formed on his lips, oh uh, but it only made me smile wider at the thought of him being this gentle around me.

"I'm not going to sugarcoat your actions but I don't want to hurt you more with my words, I know you had enough with it" Riven scoffed as I came closer and my only respond is by returning his hug.

I guess silence is the best answer for this situation? But either way, I know my fault and I shouldn't have crossed the boundary.

"I'm sorry" is all I could say in this situation.

But his reply made my eyes widen in shock; "I'm sorry for acting that way Musa..."

He's getting better every day. I hope he will maintain this progress. How I wish he will be like this forever.

ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Sky told us that his father gave him permission to come here early as his duties are done in the meantime, more like he is obedient enough to have his father agree to it. Stella, on the other hand, is having a hard time with her duties that she won't even get an early break or might even be days late as she told us before.

We kept talking about tomorrow's plans but Tecna next chosen topic made me froze on the spot. Helia noticed my reaction and I gave him reassuring eyes.

"Just cold" I whispered to him and he quickly grabbed a blanket to wrap it around us. "thank you" I looked back at Tecna to see her talking.

"As I was saying, Aquaria is Nabu's kingdom, he's the next in line to the throne" Tecna paused and put her hand on the floor. "But there's something odd about the data, I don't know if it's a system error but several sources showed that he isn't the 'only' heir of the throne" she continued and Aisha raised her hand for questioning and clarification.

"Uhm Tecna, I assure you that Nabu's the only heir to the throne. His parents told me when we met back then" then she leaned back on the couch. "Unless the sources you said meant the relatives?" She shrugged and Bloom agreed.

Should I be happy about it? They are still securing that I'll be the next heir if Nabu isn't around but they just kept me hidden. It might be a way to protect the heiress of the throne since I'm out of the kingdom's territory. Aquaria is known to keep ancient books and is home to wizards and sorcerers which made it different from other kingdoms. The kingdom being unique makes it a target of many power-hungry humans.

"But Aisha, relatives can't be an heir unless there will be no next in line. And I can guarantee you that no kingdom is registering relatives as heirs on any record" this time Sky spoke. I glanced at them and they looked all serious. "There must be a sort of deeper explanation and Nabu can answer us that" Sky added.

Yup, my kingdom is indeed important for its role in the magic dimension.

"The thing is, why does Riven have a copy of its book? Can he understand it?" Brandon raised the question.

I bit my lip nervously and listened to the discussion which is nearly accurate on what's happening. I felt my hair being tucked behind my ear and I smiled softly at the gesture.

"Technically Brandon, we can't say if Riven can understand it because maybe Nabu simply lend it to him" Timmy said which drifts off the discussion from the main point.

Sky raised his index finger. "Chill out about Riven, he's Riven, we all know he isn't into books". Then we all laughed. I mean it's true Riven isn't into books but it doesn't mean he can't understand it.

"Don't be mean you guys, let's shush about it" Bloom cuts off and we heard the door being opened. I turned around and saw the lovely couple got in with Musa's face all red.

Riven looked at me and scoffed as he turned to the group. "What? Why are you all staring at us like we have grown two heads?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Riven, actually it's who you grew two heads" Timmy said in a matter of fact and the boys laughed while the girls giggled.

~ 🌼