ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Everything is almost back to normal, as if the Wizards of the Black Circle didn't even exist in the first place. No one from the team has been talking about it or even pretending that they know about them. It looks like a good thing to do since those damn wizards were the reason for Nabu's sacrifice, and we are still sad about the bravery that he showed. Even I don't talk to Sky about that nightmare, as we deserve some rest after everything that has happened. And I'm worried about Aisha, knowing she's been through a lot lately, and I can't imagine the pain that she is going through. I really don't know what to say or do to comfort her, and I don't think I can handle myself either. However, the best thing that we can do right now is to take a break and just live a little without having a thought of going on another mission or going back to Alfea.

Settling into my seat as the night got deeper at the Frutti Music Bar, I silently took a deep breath as I closed my eyes to clear out my thoughts. 'Come on Bloom, don't show them it is bugging you'. Opening my eyes once more, I decided to stand up to roam around the bar and get some fresh air. Being alone in my thoughts is suffocating me, and I need some company or else I will keep thinking about it. Aisha and the rest are trying, so I should be too. Slowly walking to find some familiar faces, I found Stella wrapping her arms around Brandon to give him small kisses as he was evidently still serving some tables. They seem to be in their normal mood, with Stella being babbly and just needy for Brandon's attention, which he is giving her. Cute.

Moving away from the couple, I slowly moved to the other part of the place to spot Tecna and Timmy talking about gadgets, as always. It is amazing how those two communicate. It's like they never run out of ideas to talk about, and their interests are always intertwined. They are so unique in their own ways. While glancing at the two sitting down with some devices scattered on the table, I caught a glimpse of Flora and Helia having their moment near the shore. I just stood on my spot as I tilted my head and smiled softly at how they are the innocent and pacifist couple in our group.

Well, it looks like I'll be alone to deal with my thoughts as I can't spot Musa and Riven around, maybe arguing but making it up again later, as always. It's like their routine already, but as the day passes by, they are getting better at handling their problems by communicating more and not having misunderstandings. And as for Aisha, I found her earlier glancing at the moon while hanging out at the beach, alone. We tried offering some company, but Aisha kindly said no before walking away, and we decided not to bother her with it. She needs her space and time, and we can't blame her for it. Aisha has been in a grumpy mood or just wanting to be alone, and I hate seeing her that way. I wish Nabu would come back to bring back the smile that Aisha once had, a bright and pure smile, and what she is showing right now isn't her, and we want what's the best for her. 

Walking back to my spot from before after knowing I couldn't bother anyone else, I sat down and was getting ready to be drowned in my thoughts. However, a soft and kind voice snapped me out from my incoming thoughts as he stood in front of me with a gentle look in his blue eyes.

"Hey Bloom, are you okay?" Sky glanced down at me with his hand carrying a tray to be served at the nearby table. As much as I need someone's company, I just can't bug Sky during his work.

Sky and the others are still working at the Frutti Music Bar after insisting on Klaus many times. Klaus wanted them to take a break after saving the whole Magic dimension, but the Specialists didn't want to leave Klaus alone to manage the bar. It's hard to take care of the customers, even with Roxy, so they asked Klaus to let them keep working.

I composed myself by standing up and leaning on him comfortably before wrapping my arms around his neck. Giving him a half smile, I gave him a nod before relaxing in his presence. I need this once in a while.