ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Heading back into the bar, I tried my best to smile and just have fun for a while. I had enough stressing things out when I should be at least try to be happy. There are a lot of things I still need to be glad about; the wizards are gone, Nabu is healing, and I have wonderful best friends and boyfriend. What more can I ask for? However, ever since I came back to the bar, I could feel that something was wrong, like I was being watched? The lingering feeling all around my body is creeping me out or maybe it's just the breeze as I am wearing a sleeveless knee-length dress, silly me.

"Gosh Flora..."

With my hand holding my hair behind my ear, I giggle to myself at how I act and assume someone would do such a thing. My lips lift into a soft smile along with my eyes and I watch as the bar gets much more lively with the night getting deeper. It's amusing how Earth people are also active during the night.

Trying to ignore the urge to have my guard up while sitting down in my usual spot when alone, I took a glance at the raven-haired guy as he glided into the place while serving the customers their drinks. I felt a chuckle beside me and when I turned in that direction, I saw Brandon approach me with a smile and my usual drink.

"Where are the girls, Flora?" He inquired while getting my drink off his tray on the table, while I gave him a surprised look, as I didn't order anything for myself. "It's on me don't worry, I feel bad seeing you all alone with the girls are nowhere to be found"

"Thank you, Brandon"

Still giving him the same smile, I got the glass off the table to take a sip. No wonder this is my favorite drink! It is so delicious!

"What a precious smilee!"

A sudden shriek had us looking towards Stella as Brandon comes next to her and kissed her forehead with his free hand around her waist.

Stella paused then gave Brandon a kiss on his nose. "Come on, I'm sure Helia will agree to it" us three giggled at her comment with a blush on my cheeks. "Oh excuse me and Brandon for a while, I need to ask him about some... woman who was giggling at him. Can you believe that she bravely confessed how MY Brandon was looking at her when he was looking at me who was behind her!"

Scoffing Stella made Brandon sweat and pull her closer to him, they waved at me before walking away while talking about how. Now this is my cue to once again be myself and I don't mind it a bit. Now that they are gone, I kind of feel sleepy. Helia hasn't given me sleep for most nights, and it is embarrassing to admit, but he is really different when it comes to love making. Knock it off now!

"I want to sleep..." commenting to myself, I took a sip then leaned on the table to hopefully catch some energy without drifting to sleep. How do I even do that? But at this point I just want some rest.

Catching Stella all red and grumpy through my peripheral vision walking away from Brandon who's chasing her, I just smiled and closed my left eye. They are so adorable together! Now would I react the same if someone was like that towards Helia? In fact, a woman asked him out some other time before but Helia just politely said that he has me. It is cute how he rejected her without hurting her feelings and ego as she was with her friends. Being snobbish could end it in an ugly way.

Tilting my head to the other side, I realized that not only I am lucky to have him, but the timing of our first meeting was so unbelievable. One different move could have led to a different ending and that ending won't have Helia in it and just the thought of it gives me an uneasy feeling. What if I didn't attend that day? What if we went to the other side of the stadium? And what if Brandon didn't introduce us to him? I don't think I can imagine a world without him.