ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Aisha shut the door behind her back softly but her frown was still visible on her face. She looks so lost and betrayed at the same time, mostly confused as the scenes of Nabu and Flora's closeness that she viewed as normal are slowly sinking in. She's so puzzled at the moment and her emotions are filling in like a non-stop river. Her head is concluding for herself but she doesn't believe it yet. She knows it's not right to think of Flora and Nabu that way.

'Are they...?' she thought for the nth time and shook it off. She saw how Nabu and Flora are close with others, then here she is, overthinking of something that can be explained.

Leaning against the wall of the hallway, Aisha crossed her arms and dived in her deep thoughts. Well, since Nabu isn't around, she can ask Flora about it. She won't take it badly, right?

Timmy passed through the hallway without Aisha noticing him that he waved at her to get her attention, arranging his glasses. "Hi Aisha, it's been a while since you visited... his room" He smiled hesitantly at the frowning Aisha. Timmy's voice interrupted Aisha's thoughts causing the dark-skinned beauty to smile embarrassingly at her expression. She's really slacking off.

"Uh Timmy, is someone going into Nabu's room?" She scratched her nape and followed Timmy as he started walking again.

Aisha was thinking that if Flora didn't visit Nabu's room, then why would she give him his favorite flowers, randomly? It would make sense if she had given someone else, but only Nabu. The last time Aisha saw them together was at Frutti Music Bar where he gave her a drink. Nothing more and nothing less. But putting it aside, Flora's too sweet and caring so maybe that's only it. Aisha smiled at the thought of it.

Gasping at her own thoughts, Aisha shook her head mentally and decided not to overthink things without asking for confirmation first.

"Positive, I set up a device that could tell if someone has been in his room and Tecna has it also, in case I missed it" the orange-haired guy explained and frowned a bit as he tilted his head. "Why do you look unsure of something? Is something wrong, Aisha?" He asked with his hand reaching and almost grabbing his gadget but Aisha held his shoulder to stop him.

She just shook her head no before heading towards the main door as they reached the end of the stairs. "Oh no, just curious. Thanks, Timmy"

They exchanged their final words and she left the building. While walking she can't stop but smile at her childish reaction after seeing Flora's flowers.

"I'm getting anxious over nothing", she trusts her best friend and that's what matters the most. She swore she would hug the brunette tightly and apologize for something so absurd.

"Now where to?"

Aisha smiled widely and caressed the ring Nabu gave to her during his proposal. But as she started to take a step, she felt that something was wrong. Now this is something she can't just ignore. The intense feeling made her stop and a chill ran up to her spine that she's all guarded up and gazes around her for some possible threat.

Glancing around for an unusual person or event, she prepares herself for some confrontation. But so far, she only saw people walking around and she mentally knocked her head for thinking too much. Loosening from the tension she just felt, Aisha decided to grab something for Stella as a gift knowing she's having a hard time back at her kingdom.

She started walking again but after taking a few steps, there she caught a glimpse of a familiar man in the distant. The man was watching her closely before walking opposite her direction. "Huh? That looks like the guy who Flora told me about" she frowned and went back to her track. It must be coincident.