ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

It has been a month since Nabu is in our place, being guarded and observed for any improvement as Aisha keeps coming here to visit for at least thrice a week for an hour or two to talk to him. She is mentioning how much she misses him and that she's always waiting for him. Bloom told her about people who can hear during their coma stage like on Earth. She's indeed in love with him, what a lucky guy to have her. They seem to be very sweet lovers and a powerful couple out of all of them and seeing them in this state is making me feel bad. I don't want to be pessimistic, but I told Aisha that it would take months or even years for Nabu to completely heal. Of course there's a sign but I don't want to keep her hopes up. What Nabu did almost took all of his energy and we were able to stabilize him after the Winx and Specialists left.

"Nebula, is Aisha aware of Nabu's current condition?" my queen spoke in her low tone. I can see her figure coming closer across the room as Aisha had just left after her visit.

Sighing, I faced my queen with an embarrassed but determined look. "Your majesty, I don't want her to have high hopes as Nabu's condition isn't still certain" I clasped my arms together and looked down. "I mean all he is doing is just frowning a bit and we can't assure it's a sign of waking up." I explained before looking out the window. 

ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I felt the sun hitting my face as I laid down on Helia's bed and I couldn't help it but to cuddle and nuzzle my face on his neck with the heat slowly getting into me. I don't want to get up yet. This feels very comfortable and completely safe and I want this feeling forever.

"Good morning..." I heard his raspy voice lightly tingling in my ear but I just can't get my eyes to open or even just moan as a response. I was always the one who would get up early to make breakfast for us. But right now it's hard, especially having a human pillow underneath me.

I felt a light shake on my shoulder but this time I gave him a groan, a warning noise. Then the shake became a bit impatient that caused me to open my left eye to see Helia's beautiful face. Good morning "Finally" he smiled softly and that made my heart flutter, which is obvious through my expression as my eyes widened that made him grin even more. I can't get enough of his face, his presence, which makes me feel at home, always. I lifted my hand and cuped his cheek softly to run my thumb against his skin, it fit perfectly against his just like a puzzle.

It has been a month since the encounter with the guy who gave me flowers forcefully. As much as I needed to tell Helia about it, but I didn't as I didn't want to spoil his fun and the guy didn't bother me anymore and that's all that matters. After that, he wasn't much in the picture but I can still see him at the Frutti Music Bar with a camera in his hand and I think photography is his hobby. After all, Gardenia is a nice place to take photographs or he's just into technology like Tecna and Timmy are. In contrast to the normal month Helia is having, I have felt insecure of myself recently. I felt like I'm being watched occasionally or sometimes the whole night. I just felt uncomfortable for almost every visit at the bar.

"Helia..."

Yawning, I sat up rubbing my eyes while looking at my lap, "I'm sorry I overslept" I added softly before letting my eyes roam around the blue room. He chuckled and I ended up looking down at him, he's shirtless and lying on his stomach with his hair currently tied up using my ribbon. My face went red remembering last night and I didn't bother hiding it when his face showed a teasing look.

My gaze went to the mirror in front of the bed to find a messy brunette hair and a light marker like a cat on my face. But it is the hickey on my neck that got me speechless, I told him countless of times not to do it!