ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Flora's POV

What a wonderful morning at Gardinia! 

It's only 6 am and I'm already awake with a peacefully sleeping blue haired guy next to me. I wanted to show him the sunrise  as my room has that view every morning, but I don't have the heart to wake him up. Helia and the others stayed up late playing new games Timmy had for them and it was almost 2 am when they got to bed. I could feel Helia kissing my forehead that caused me to wake up.

I stood up in my lingerie and stared at the desk, I completely hid the books I got from Aquaria and I was thankful for that or else Helia would have found it the second he came into my room yesterday after we went to the mall. Well it was already in the cabinet but I replaced its location to a much narrow place.

Being the early bird, I guess it's my duty to make a breakfast, along with Aisha if she's already up like usual. I wore Helia's shirt before kissing his forehead and towards the door. Heading downstairs I look found the place still quiet except for the coffee maker at the kitchen, I guess it's Aisha. I walked into the kitchen with a smile on my lips.

"Hey Flora" 

and I was right, Aisha stood next to the machine with a sleepy smile before yawning a bit "Pretty early huh?" She got another mug which is for me, we got the same taste on coffee.

I got closer to her and leaned on the kitchen counter "I could say the same thing for you" then I looked around for some eggs. "Want to make a breakfast?"

She seemed happy, I wonder what happened to her, at least she's happier right now after what happened to Nabu. Wait? Is she happy because of Nabu? She was never this optimistic before.

"Aisha, you seems happy, did something happened?" I asked softly, not wanting to sound all excited or else it will throw me off.

She just smiled widely as she poured the coffee in the two mugs. "I just got a call from Nebula! She said Nabu's condition is getting alright as she could sense something out of it, wizard thing I supposed, but nevertheless I hope Nabu will be awake!" She grinned all widely.

I stopped on my tracks as an uncontrollable smile made its way towards my lips. That's such a good news!

Getting the mug off the counter, I stared at her be blabby for a while before her face turned serious as she looked at me.

"Oh yeah Flora, did you gave Nabu a magical daisy? I found it in his room" She asked a bit seriously and I was in the middle of drinking my hot coffee causing me to choked on it that I put the mug down. "Opps.. sorry" she got a tissue and I just giggled.

I smiled and closed my eyes "Oh yeah! Nabu was trying to get my help for teaching him how to make a flower" I felt nervous and blurted out the truth. Nabu was trying to learn how to make flowers as he was going to give Aisha a magical flower. 

Aisha looked so curious about her fiance wanting to learn such thing. Shit shit I promised Nabu not to tell her about this! She tilted her head and was about to ask further when we heard a footstep nearing us.

"Oh Riven you're up early" Aisha said surprisingly and I looked to see him walking towards the kitchen with a yawn on his lips, he gave me a look and turned to Aisha before grabbing a mug to make himself a coffee.

Coincidence or I'm just lucky? Either way, I should thank him for waking up too early. "Good morning to you too" Aisha added sounded bitter but with a chuckle at the end and I also giggled while Riven rolled his eye with a smirk on his lips.

Aisha suddenly held her head in pain and I quickly went to help her. Holding her other hand with a worried face, Riven also came closed to us to see if he can help in any way.

"Aisha, what's wrong?" I thought maybe it's the coffee but her face said it all, that it isn't about the coffee at all but something else.

She blinked for a couple of minutes in silence and stood up straight with a confused look before turning to us with a reassuring smile.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know what had gotten into me" she gave us a smile as Riven went back to his coffee to take a sip "I must be up way too early" she added after seeing me still worried for her.

Third POV

While the three of them are bonding at the kitchen, the same guy who was stalking the Winx and Helia is currently near the place with his headphone on his hand to focus on getting into Aisha's mind. Closing his eyes and focusing on his connection with her through the eye contact they made before, he easily accessed Aisha's mind. He just hopes he will get the things he needs before the other people will start waking up. It will be a disaster.

Aisha is his main target to gain more knowledge about Flora since he saw them being together more often and closer than the rest. Helia is also an option but he figured that Helia might not know anything or else he won't look at Flora all lovingly.

"I'm in her mind" 

The guy whispered on his phone and focused on his new task. He can sense that Aisha is in conflict with her emotions, he can sense a mixed of doubt and assurance? This intrigued him even more to observe the dark-skinned beauty. 

"What's in her mind?"

He smirked as he can clearly hear Aisha's thoughts.

"What was that...? I never felt like this before" Aisha thought, panic lacing in her mind.

"Don't worry, it's only once" he smirks before focusing more.

"Flora's acting strange, I do trust her, but it sounds odd and... And...." she trailed off her thought which made him angry.

"And what?! Damnit!" He grit his teeth and gripped on his headphone, people are waking up and he already hate it, too many annoying voices to listen to.

Surely he can connect with a specific target to hear their thoughts loud and clear but it doesn't sound too pleasant when he can also hear murmurs from different people, that's one of the mind wizards disadvantage. Unwanted voices.

"Shit, they should be out of this place if I want it to work!" He quickly wore his headphone again, to hear a voice record of someone's voice playing over and over again, a voice that soothes him and calms him down.

"Flora..." He murmured in delight. "You're the only voice I crave for!"

He closed his eyes and leaned on his car with a smile on his lips. Settling on his vehicle comfortably.

"If what Silas saying is true then I can have her all for myself!" smiling, he opened his eyes and stared at his phone where the wallpaper is a small version of him and Flora sitting under the oak tree at Lynphea. "I mean what are the odds that she isn't the one Silas is looking for? I need to confirm it... so please please Flora's friend be fast enough!"

Flora's POV

"Good morning sleepy head!" Musa grinned as we are all sitting down in the dining room with Bloom standing on the doorframe with a yawn. "Don't give us the look because if Stella isn't here, you're the last one to wake up" Musa added as we all laughed.

I took a bite from my toast and felt the pleasure hit my throat that I gave Tecna a thumbs up. She clearly know how to make this, it's so perfect for me!

Helia looked at me weirdly and I gave him back the weird look that he's giving "what?" I raised my eyebrow, he point at my toast and I crossed my arms. "Nothing's wrong with it" I said all offended by his act.

"Flora your toast is almost burnt!" Brandon said the sentence and I gave him the look before looking at his which isn't even brown or as if it didn't even touch the heat at all.

We heard a hmp sound and turned towards Tecna who has the same toast as me "Compared to ours, Brandon doesn't even bother heating it up" she smirked as Brandon can't find a reply and we all laugh.

~ 🌼

Ahhh I'm sorry! I was staying at different place and I didn't bring my laptop T.T I prefer doing my work on it than on my phone