Graduates

Izuku's POV

Today was a new chapter. We were graduating from UA today and it all felt so exhilarating. 

"Baby."

"Izu."

"Izuku!"

"DEKU!!!" I snapped my head up and looked over to Kaachan who was currently leaning back on Oji's chest. Oji had his arms wrapped around him as Kaachan was sitting between his legs. They had been quietly watching me pace the room as I wrung my hands.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP WITH THAT DAMN INCOHERENT MUTTERING I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS." Kaachan said pointing at me annoyed from his relaxed position.

"No one will be kicking anyone's ass." Shoto said calmly. "But, my love, I do think you're working yourself up into an anxious frenzy unnecessarily. That is not ideal to graduate."

"S-sorry!" I said, rubbing the back of my head with an embarrassed smile. "This is all just so crazy! We're about to be adults in the real world. No more classes. Just real work as heroes." 

"IT'S WHATEVER. I'M GOING TO BE NUMBER ONE. I DON'T DO SECOND PLACE." Kaachan growled. 

"Well technically, you did second place this entire year-" Oji started.

"SHUT UP ICY HOT!" I giggled. 

"Yeah, sorry Kaachan, you'll just have to get used to second place." I said with a smile.

"Yes. To me." Oji said.

"YOU LOVE INTERESTS WISH! I WILL BE FIRST PLACE." Shoto and I laughed.

...

"Bakugo, Katsuki." 

I cheered as loud as I could. I activated OFA so that as I pumped my fist you could see it glowing in the crowd of students. Not only were the two hero classes graduating but also the business and support third years. Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were alternating announcing names. The former spoke in his usual formal deadpan while the latter announced enthusiastically with big gestures. The difference between the two was comical. 

Time Skip

As I waited for my name, I had been nervous. I mean of course I didn't want to trip across the stage but it was more than that. It would be so final. A chapter of my life would close and I'd have to make my next move in this game of chest called life.

"MIDORIYA, IZUKU!!!"

However, as I went across the stage, all my nerves disappeared. It was as if a calm had fallen over me and I felt confident. I couldn't stop smiling as I grabbed my diploma. All of my friends, my mom, Aunt Mitsuki, even Endeavor, who I had grown to like as a person and understand a bit more, were all cheering for me. Kaachan was the loudest though. He screamed at the top of his lungs for me. He shot explosions into the air despite the fact that the use of quirks during the ceremony was strictly prohibited. The teachers were all yelling at him to settle down. I looked out to see Shoto staring at me intensely with a modest but proud smile on his face. I laughed at my, at times, polar opposite boyfriends fondly as I descended the stairs.