Chapter 16- Finish Him! (*ahem* I mean "Her")

Hi! Me again . . . 

Anyway, I am delighted to announce that chapter 1 and chapter 2 in this story is probably the cringiest fanfictions I've ever read (what was I thinking, making the gang do Truth or Dare?) and the second thing I would like to announce is I think I released this chapter faster than the one before (again, sorry about that)

Edit: i am from the futttuuure (lol i love doing this line) anyway, so later on you will stumble upon a announcement that declares that i have edited a bunch. you'll see. now, feel free to erase this interruption from your memory.

Off you go! 

BEN'S POV:

Next to me, Alexander and Catherine gasp at the sight. (I kinda forgot about Alexander until now.....oof) Erica's eyes filled with horror and shock. Then, Erica went into her business like mode but she still looks a bit shaken.

"Zoe, open the shackles. Chip, Jawa, carry Cyrus." she ordered. Zoe used a old battered key to open Cyrus's chains. Chip and Jawa gently lifted Cyrus up.

I've never seen Alexander so full of emotion. His bravado was gone replaced with panic, sadness, fear, concern and worry. "He won't die, right?" he asked Erica and Catherine tearfully.

Catherine's chipper voice turned into a sad one. "He'll be alright." Catherine told him, though her face showed some doubt. 

Zoe turned to Erica. "I know a room in here where you can treat to Cyrus." Zoe began to walk out of the room. Erica stayed put. Zoe stopped and turned around. "Aren't you coming?"

Erica's eyes narrowed. "I'm sorry, Zoe, but I can't trust you anymore." Then, with inhumanly speed, she pulled out a sedation gun and shot Zoe.

Zoe instantly crumpled to the ground. (I feel powerful)

We all turned to Erica. "What was that for?" I exclaimed. Mike and Jawa were horrified. Catherine was aghast. Chip was trying to process this. Alexander was still troubled about Cyrus to notice what had just happened. 

"Nerium." Erica spoke just one word. 

Then it clicked into place. Nerium. Zoe's scent. It made perfect sense. I had a vague memory about Professor Simon teaching us about what plants could kill.

***1 week ago***Flashback: (lol I've always wanted to do those flashback thingys)

"Class, this plant may look like a harmless flower bush, but it is dangerous. It is called Nerium Oleander. It has two names; Nerium or Oleander." Professor Simon showed us a flower bush. The flowers on the bush looked like ordinary flowers.

Zoe raised her hand.

"Yes, Zoe?" 

"Er . . . why is it dangerous, exactly?" Zoe asked.

Professor Simon chuckled. "Oh, this is dangerous, alright! Put a couple Nerium in your enemy's soup, food, the works and they are goners unless they go to the hospital." (Nerium Oleander is real, I assure you, I'm not making this up, and unless some idiot tries to eat it, or someone forcing a person to eat it, Nerium is totally safe and pretty....I think.)

Zoe's face split into a smile. There was a look in her eyes. It was a look I knew too well being her friend for over a year. 

It was the look she had when she had a plan.

End of Flashback.

"No . . . " I lost my voice to speak. "You don't think . . . "

Erica nodded. "Yes, she did. Zoe poisoned Joshua but then while in that room she pretended to hit him over the head. Joshua's dead." she said flatly.

I stared at Zoe who was still lying on the floor, unconscious. Her face looked so innocent. My friend, a killer. (don't hate me for finishing Zoe off)

No wonder she smelled like Nerium. Zoe must've stole some Nerium petals from Professor Simon.

"Hold up." Mike held up his hands.

"What? If it's nothing important then go ask Ben, I need to tend to grandpa." Erica got out some rubbing alcohol, sewing kit, pain killers and some other stuff I don't even know of from her utility belt.

Mike turned away from the 'tending'. He looked a little green.

"So, Zoe was a agent working for CHAOS?" he asked.

"Yeah. But a triple agent."

"Oh, cool. Then how come Erica had to sedate Zoe?"

"Well, what I think is that Zoe wanted to be leader of CHAOS, you know, poisoning Joshua and all."

Anger flashed through Mike's eyes. If it's anything that's important to Mike, it's loyalty. 

"I can't believe she would just betray us like that." he spat.

I nodded. Then something struck me.

"Erica!"

Jawa and Chip had laid Cyrus on a makeshift bed Erica had constructed. 

"What is it, Ben?" Erica's posture was tense.

"The bombs! Washington D.C.!" I was panicking.

"Relax, my mom will take care of it." Erica replied calmly. She was now sewing the wound on Cyrus's head. I instinctively turned away. Erica rolled her eyes.

"How will Catherine take care of it?!" I exclaimed. "We don't even know where the bombs are!"

"I do."

"And how will- wait, what? How do you know?"

"The maps." was Erica's response.

"Oh." So Erica saw something I didn't. I wasn't upset about that. The thing I was upset about was that Erica didn't even bother telling me until now. I pushed that aside. I have far bigger things to worry about.

I went over to Catherine. "Hello, Ben!" she said brightly.

"Hi, Catherine."

"I suppose you want to know how I'm going to get rid of the bombs?"

I was taken aback. "How do you know that?"

"I have my ways, dear, now to answer your question, no, I'm not doing it myself; the MI6 is. They were kind enough to send some agents to the locations I told them about." 

XXXXXXXXXXX *5 minutes later*

"I'm done tending to Cyrus." Erica announced. During that time she had Mike tie Zoe up with some rope from her utility belt.

Alexander had his own corner of the room to himself. He had stopped sniffling awhile ago which I took as a good sign.

"Really?" Alexander jumped up, suddenly full of energy.

Erica nodded.

I went closer to Cyrus to get a better view. His head was bandaged so there was much to see and Erica had cleaned his wound so there wasn't even one speck of dried blood.

"You did  a nice job." I told Erica. Erica nodded.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! (I wanted to make this a really obnoxious sound lol)

Catherine picked up her phone and checked the caller ID. Phone call from MI6, she mouthed.

We all went quiet.

She picked up the call. "Hello? . . . . mhm . . . . oh, I see . . ." Her face turned white, all the blood drained from her face. "What? . . . okay, we'll be there."

Catherine ended the call and turned to face us.

She carefully chose her words, "Sweeties, it looks like we might have trouble. MI6 just described someone with black greasy hair, pot belly and one golden tooth is there."

I was horrified. I knew who it was.

Can you guess who it is? (It's easy, I know, but that character was ALWAYS mentioned in SS books and I was like, why not?)

The video on top will show you the "Finish him" thing.

Okay bye ppl!