Chapter 3-Don't Crash...please?

Wassup peeps? I'm here back with another chapter

Ben's POV:

The engine roared to life. I began to relax. Wrong thing to do.

The room behind us exploded. Cyrus, the Idiot and some couple other agents ran for cover. Erica stepped on the gas and started driving out of the garage. "What about Cyrus and them?" I shouted over the noise, trying not to panick but failing miserably. 

Despite this chaotic situation we were currently in right now, Erica seemed pretty calm.

"They're fine. Grandad most likely would have taken another car from that garage and drove off with the Idiot." "What about the other agents?" I asked. "Grandad would've make them take a different car, just in case they are double agents." Erica replied, not taking her eyes off the road which I considered was a good thing.

Erica at first drove under the speed limit (45 mph) but then started to pick up speed, turning into 202 mph. I clutched the armrest with all my might, acting like my life depended on  it. Erica noticed this and smirked.

"How are you going over the Ferrari's driving speed limit?" I asked.

Erica shrugged. "I have my ways."

A few minutes and almost 3 million car crashes later, Erica made the Ferrari go into the highway. "That way it will be harder for them to find us in this car kingdom since our car is too flashy and will attract way too many attention for my liking." she explained.

                                                       XXXXX

A few hours later I fell asleep.

Hey peeps, srry this chapter is so short, as you get along with the story though, it will get longer, I promise.

Peace out! ✌🏻 'till next time! ~ DG