Chapter 6- Sacrifice

Hey, long time no see! (virtually see, I guess, but it still counts) I've seen many disclaimers and I guess I should make one too.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, ONLY THE PLOT.

Ben's POV:

I woke up to beeping machines. The room was entirely white. It was blinding. No windows. Only a door, which was white as well. An IV was sticking into my arm. Wait...where was Erica? Before I could do anything else a panel in the wall opened revealing a window The person on the screen had bionic limbs.

It was none other than Joshua Hallal.

"Oh, c'mon!" I yelled, frustrated. "Why can't you just DIE already????!!!!"  Joshua smirked.

"Oh, really?" Joshua said, acting offended. "I was expecting a warm welcome!"

I stayed silent, still fuming. 

Joshua began to babble about away about his new secret organization that he was leading. Great, now I have to hear him boast for 7 hours straight. Wait . . . this might work to my advantage!

I interrupted him when he was in the middle about talking about how "great" and "brilliant" he was.

"Wait, hold on a minute. you're telling me that you're in charge of this new diabolical organization?"  Joshua smirked. "Well yes. But when we found you and Erica in that explosion," Joshua couldn't help but add, "I planted the bombs." I glared at him. "Keep on talking."

Joshua's eyes narrowed. In a stony voice he said, "I am the boss here. I could hurt your girlfriend  right now." He snapped his fingers and a huge TV screen behind him flickered on.

It showed Erica in a white room that looked like mine, except this room has multiple guards in case she tries to escape.

I tensed. "Let her go." I said. Joshua's smirk grew. "On one condition. You stay."

I hesitated for a moment then gave a curt nod. "Fine." I said flatly. Joshua looked satisfied.

"Release her. But keep an eye on her on the way out." Joshua spoke into his walkie talkie. 

On the TV screen the guards with the M9 pistols shoved Erica out if her seat and kept her moving along down the dark corridors.

For a brief moment her ice blue eyes met mine. She mouthed, "66666666° 155575632478° safe bunker." 

I understood.

(Guys, I just made up a random whatever-those-numbers are. So don't take this seriously.......But at the same time you should. XD)

Short I know. I'm kinda having writers block. I'm totally open for any ideas you guys give me. 

~DG