Chapter 5- Bombs. Bombs Everywhere.

Ben's POV

The sun shone through the curtains of the tiny room. I groaned and sat up. Last night's sleep was horrendous. If there was at least one lesson I learned from sleeping on the stiff couch, it was that couches make horrible mattresses. 

I stood up and stretched. I looked at the bed where Erica should've been sleeping in for the night. It was empty. I began to panick (wow Ben, way to go) then noticed something.

There was a sticky note on top of the blankets that were neatly folded. It said, 

Ben,

Don't freak out, though I suppose you already did. I'm doing reconnaissance to see if this Motel posed any threat. And yes, my arm is fine. I will be back by the time you finish reading this.

"About time you finished reading." I jumped 12 feet into the air, bumping my head on the ceiling.

I turned around to see Erica.

"Erica! Did you have to always do that?" I exclaimed, still shaken from the scare.

For a moment, I thought Erica had smiled. But then it vanished in the blink of an eye, replaced by a stony expression. 

"C'mon. We need to leave this Motel. We've stayed here long enough." 

I nodded. "Okay."

I packed up what Erica brought with us from the Ferrari. Which was 2 Mini Guns, 1 Hand Gun, 5 chinese ninja stars, a dagger, and a chloroform bottle and rag (which was for me since my teachers back at spy school said my fighting skills were like a wet tissue).

We exited the Motel and got back to the car. "You drive. My arms are a bit sore and I have to do something." said Erica. That was weird, Erica doesn't usually admit that she is feeling tired, exhausted etc.

I got into the drivers seat and turned on the engine. Erica got in next to me, but not before tapping on her phone. Probably texting someone.

The engine revved up.

And that's when the Motel and the Ferrari exploded.

Sorry for the cliffhanger....not. 

Bye ppl! See ya next chapta