33✍

~Ding dong~

Jimin impatiently rang the bell multiple times. He was so eager to see the boy, he could care less if he broke the door into two. To Jimin's surprise, the door openly hastily with a grumpy old man who had a nearly 'pissed off' face.

"What the fuck do you want?". The grandpa sneered with his teeth gritting in his mouth.

Jimin felt a mix of emotions. The person standing in front of him, made his heart melt. The blondie didn't realise tears were brimming in his orbs. Subconsciously, he pulled the grandpa into a bear hug.

"Grumpy! I missed you so much", Jimin's voice muffled as held the old man so tightly.

" Yah! Get off me. Also, who are you calling grumpy? And how dare you drop the honorifics with me. I am older than you...you shorty!" The old man struggled to speak while he was hugged so firmly.

Jimin just chuckled wiping his tears and releasing him from the hug.

Right! He doesn't know me yet.

Jimin nervously chuckled, "Actually, I kind of like your grandson. Also I know you because I peeped through the house a couple of times. And oh! I also know that you have a crush on the granny next door", he ends it with a dry smile.

Grumpy's eyes went wide and turned bright pink. Jimin just smiled at the grandpa's reaction.

"Ok! I won't tease you anymore. Just let me meet Jungkook real quick okay".

The grandpa was shocked at the boy in front of him. Because one, he was never blackmailed by a toddler and two, he was so straightforward.

He felt defeated and spoke with a sigh.

"He's upstairs. But, I don't think he will talk to anyone".

"Don't worry about that", Jimin winked at him as he walked towards the staircase.