9✍

Jimin sighs in relief when he sees the boy was none other than yoongi, but he looked a bit young. Jimin gave him an eye-smile, "Yoongi hyung".

The boy raised an eyebrow, "Do you know me?

"What are you...." Jimin was interrupted by Taehyung who barged in and threw a bag towards Jimin's chest.

"Yah! How can you run away like that? Also, What made you think I am gonna carry that bag of yours. Now move your ass, let's go home." Taehyung whined as he started dragging Jimin out of the restroom.

Yoongi stood there dumbstruck unable to understand what just happened.

~•~•~•~•~

Jimin and Tae kept walking towards the exit of the school. It was completely silent Jimin decided to speak up, "Tae, can you lend me your phone?".

He was going to say something but gave the phone anyway. It was a feature phone. Jimin chuckled softly but stopped instantly when tae glared at him. He pressed the "On" button. His eyes went wide open. He rubbed them to look up again.

11th October 2013

"Are..are you sure the date is correct Tae", Jimin confirmed.

Tae looked at his phone and then at him, "Ah!! Is that why you are acting so weird today? Don't worry dumbo taetae remembers your birthday". Taehyung simply ruffled Jimin's hair.

Have I come to past?