26✍

Jimin's spreads his hands trying to feel his surroundings. Opening his eyes trying to analyse the room he was in, he slowly raises above with a severe throbbing headache.

What is this place?

The door opens with a knock pulling Jimin's attention towards the black-haired male that leaned over the door-frame with a tray of sandwiches and a mug of water.

He slowly made his way towards Jimin, placing the tray over the nightstand and sitting beside Jimin. "How are you feeling?", he asked.

" How did I end up here?", Jimin asked gulping down the water.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck, "Well, you kinda dozed off in my van and I just drove it to the house. It was cold outside to just leave you in the van, so I brought you in."

Jimin just gave him an eye smile, before bowing a 'thank you' to the boy next to him. Jimin always knew hyung had a soft spot, but he never showed it.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Actually, I forgot to mention your phone kept buzzing the entire night."

Jimin pulled the phone out of his pants. The amount of missed calls and messages from tae made him jump from his bed. He instantly put him on call. It rang a few times until tae picked.

"FUCKER! Where the HELL are you?"