47✍

"Oppa! What do you like to have?", the girl flipped pages through the menu.

"Order anything," Jungkook spoke absent-mindedly.

The girl felt a wave of jealousy as Jungkook just kept staring at the other table when they came to celebrate his success for today.

"Can you look at me for once?" She snarled.

Jungkook just gave her an annoyed look.

He lost it when he saw the stranger hug Jimin. Jimin wasn't even bothered by it instead he smiled back at the guy as he left the table. He felt blood rush through his hands.

Was he jealous?

But why?

Does he like Jimin?

Jungkook shrugged all the thoughts as he walked towards the tiny boy sitting by the window table holding the cup of coffee firmly in his hands. He pulled Jimin out of the cafe, not caring for the girl who kept calling him.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here? You were supposed to be with your friend."

"I was, until I saw you."

"What do you mean?" Jimin was left in a confusion.

"What was that earlier?"

Jungkook was fuming with anger to which Jimin just stayed quiet.

"What are you doing to me Jimin? You come in my life and comfort me when I never asked for one. And when I actually expect you to come to me, you end up hugging someone else."

Jimin took Jungkook's hand in his, "Jungkook, I...I have moved on", he put up a smile that had no emotion.