10

"Perhaps I have been too kind." A blonde curly haired man stated as he had Stefan Salvatore tied up in a chair with vervain ropes. He was wearing a suit, without a tie and had rolled up his sleeves. He had taken off his jacket when he came in and one of his hybrids were holding it from him as he wiped the blood from his cheek. Stefan chuckled letting his head fall, he knew what the more powerful male hated. "Perhaps a time in the dungeons will pacify you. Make you think twice on escaping, you were honored, celebrated your visit Stefan. I don't understand why you want to wake mother. The world is not safe for her, once I become the Emperor. I will personally wake mother up, I give you my word."

"Yeah, I don't take no ones "word" for anything." Stefan spit at his feet, and thought back when he first arrived to England. Everything seemed to change once he stepped foot off the plane. He felt eyes on him everywhere he went. Until he showed up on his doorstep he realized that the young tribrid had taken control of all of England. He hoped, the girl Audrey King would get the message to Rebekah before he knew that Stefan sent one.

"Are you perhaps worrying about Miss King? Don't you worry, I sent Arkin to fetch her head, not necessary have it attached to her body but you will have her head." The blonde man smirked and cleaned his hands with his pocket square and tossed it to Stefan. Letting out a venomous sneer the blonde man took hold of Stefan's hair and yanked down making his head snap up to face him. "The Great Ripper, how far you fallen. Take him to the dungeons, don't give him any blood until he learns his place." 

Stefan's neck was snapped and the man took his jacket from his hybrid. Leaving the room as his vampires took the oldest vampire in their home to the dungeons of his castle. His hybrid followed him out the door as a bodyguard and the blonde man smirked as he took out his phone. "That will be all Nathan. Go entertain my brother, don't think I wouldn't know of your relationship. I need to visit mother."

"As you wish, sire." Nathan bowed to him and walked off to go meet Magnus. As the blonde man walked to a secured room that had a spell that only him, his siblings, and only a number of people could enter. Upon entering the room you were hit with the scent of flowers, they were changed everyday by a compelled human. The room had cream colored drapes that were pulled back in the morning to let the light in. The whole room was made of stone and there was an elevated surface, in that surface stood a pure white coffin. Behind the coffin there was a beautiful portrait with a gold frame hanged up. The portrait was of a beautiful woman in blue, she had blonde hair like the sun, blue-green eyes, straight nose, and pink lips. She was beautiful, she was the woman in the coffin.

"Mother."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure about this?" Nayla asked as the two girl's were in the Bayou. Hope was going to battle the Hollows as they were messing too much with her head. Nayla might be a wonderful girl and would be happy to be her sister but that didn't mean she was her sister. Nayla had her siblings and her mother was just someone her father had cared about many years ago, besides Nayla would have told her if they were siblings.

"Of course, just trust me." Hope smirked at Nayla and she nodded. Suddenly the sky turned black and Hope began chanting. The earth shook, and clouds began to descend from the sky down to earth, wind started to pick up, everything seemed too strong. Hope needed help, Hope's hands shook, and suddenly she couldn't stand it and her boy began to tremble. Her body could not handle it, it was too powerful for her to handle. 

"Hope, this is beyond your control. Channel me, I can take it." Nayla screamed over the wind and Hope nodded extending her hand towards Nayla. The blonde struggled with the wind pushing her away from Hope. Nayla reached out and took the girl's hand, felt her magic being pulled from her. The wind picked up again and Nayla could hear a scream, she wasn't sure who was screaming but it was a woman. This felt normal for Nayla, this bond was often shared with her siblings, the feeling was natural. This was a strange feeling for Hope, she had only felt this with Freya and that was many years ago. This was not a normal feeling...who was Nayla? How are they related? Was she her sister? The hollows soon became no more and the sky cleared, the wind stopped, and everything was back to normal in the outside. Inside Hope's mind everything was scrambled. How could Nayla's magic help her so perfectly? She was a vampire/witch, not a tribrid, the amount she channeled should've made her unconscious for a few hours, but she seemed fine. What was happening?

"My father asked if you and your brother could join us for dinner?" Hope mumbled as she stared at her hands and Nayla turned to her and smiled.

"Of course, we will be there." Nayla stated and her phone soon began to ring. Nayla took out her phone and looked at the caller ID. "It's Enar, I have to go. I'll see you at dinner, Hope."

With that Nayla left and Hope stood there alone with her mind going into overdrive. Nayla could be her sister. Why did she flirted with her when she came to New Orleans? Did Nayla know they were related? How could they be related, if not sisters? Why did Nayla's mother not tell her father? Did her father know? Is that why they are invited to dinner? How evil is Enar? Was he the eldest of them? Were they older than her? Is she the reason why their mother left her father? Did her father cheat of their mother with Hayley? Was she the one that broke their family? Hope pondered as she fell to the muddy floor, wondering if she was the reason why Enar was the way he is, she destroyed their family with her birth. Now her father wants to reconnect with them, where does that leave her?