I forgot to publish this. Midterms just happened, I think I failed my classes. Hope you enjoy the chapter. There are so many stories....You understand at the end. Happy Halloween!

Nayla couldn't believe how her father acted around her. Did he not want anything to do with them? Her mother was right for running away from their father. He was horrible, she needed to help Hope escape him, Enar would be a better head of the family, Klaus was too malicious to take care of them, tribrids stick together. No secrets, keeps them close. Nayla entered her home and suddenly felt something, someone, was inside. Looking around she was then assaulted by a tall, muscular, blonde haired, blue eyed male. He had a sharp jaw line, long nose, and smirk on his thin pink lips. Holding her by her throat slightly lifting her from the ground she glared at the male. "Sister."

"Arkin." She gasped out and pushed him off her. He was the worst person that could be here, he was a loose cannon. He did not listened to anyone but their mother and he was the one that could potentially betray them. Nayla was even wary of him, no matter how much more powerful Enar is to them. Arkin was cunning and will play dirty to get what he wants unlike their noble and destructive brother Enar. Arkin let her go and walked off making Nayla follow him. "When did you get here?"

"I left after that lovely phone call." Arkin grabbed some alcohol that Nayla had out and opened it smelling it. "Bourbon? What are you a Salvatore?"

"I'm a Forbes, not a Salvatore, and besides we have never met Damon Salvatore. He's also old and maybe dead with Elena. It's been years, since mother talked to them, just answer the question." Nayla snatched the glass bottle from his hands and turned to look at Arkin who only rolled his eyes and jumped on the couch.

"Fine, I left after the phone call I have been here for 3 days already. New Orleans has horrible security, Enar isn't going to like this." Arkin explained looking at the nice home Nayla bought for them. She was great at organizing and decoration like their mother but she was a brat and cunning like Katherine? Or could this be Rebekah's personality?

"Well, this isn't our city. Let the Mikaelson's handle security, we just need Hope." Nayla rolled her eyes and went to mirror looking at her hair and taking it our of her messy ponytail and reapplied her lipstick.

"What is your plan? Love the friends approach but you don't kidnap your friend." Arkin taunted at her and Nayla glared at his reflection. He made kissing faces at his sister making her face flushed red. She will never live it down, that was the biggest mistake she had ever done. She shouldn't have flirted with her sister! To her defense she didn't know that Hope was her sister, their mother had never said anything about them having another sister. 

"Shut it, we are not kidnapping her. She is coming with us, with her own will. Tell father you are here before he tries to kill you and we have to kill him." Nayla sighed not wanting to deal with Klaus anymore than she had to.

"Fine. I'll go introduce myself." Arkin smirked and ran out the door, Nayla rolled her eyes at him and went upstairs to her room to gather all her emotions. Arkin walked into the compound and smirked at the sight, their sister was sitting with their father painting. Stefan's wife was trying to reach him, the witch and the wolf were talking with a brunette and a man that was first to turn to look at him. They shared a smirk. Sage's husband and her were speaking with Katerina's husband and Katerina looked at the same time and stiffen when she spotted him. Two hybrids both with brown hair were speaking to a two vampires, one blonde and the other with dark skin and no hair. Who are all these people? Asking couldn't care who they are, he needed information, Enar is done playing with a red haired girl. They all have their missions, he is to depose of Audrey King and Nayla is to take Hope Mikaelson.