2. Natalies Sight

I knew I was always a very strange child. I used to have long conversations with my wall. Which, by the way, was named Sophie. It was not only the wall that I would talk to, I also talked to spirits.

One day, in the safety and comfort of my room, I heard a noise. It sounded like my mother knocking, but I knew she wasn't home, she left for her appointment. Then I heard it say my name, and it knocked some more.

"Natalie... Natalie... C'mon, dinners ready..."

Then I started feeling dizzy, leaning against the door, I fell asleep. Then I woke up in front of the door, and I heard the knocking again.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock* "Natalie... Dinners ready... Come downstairs sweetheart..."

Then I blacked out again, I didn't know how long I was asleep, but it had to have been a long time. When I woke up again I heard the pounding of my actual mother.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Natalie, are you okay dear? Come downstairs."

"Coming mom," I replied holding my head. I wondered why my mother had knocked on my door three times. At that point, I had no clue someone else had been knocking. "Mom," I asked approaching the dinner table. "Did you knock on my door three times?"

"No sweetheart, I just got home..." My mom trailed off. "Anyways, come have a seat, I made your favorite, Mac and Cheese."

Smiling I sat down. I was still confused though, if that wasn't my mother knocking on my door those other two times, then who was? I also wondered, what would've happened if I came out of my room when the other person knocked? Finishing my Mac and Cheese I said goodbye to my mother and exited the kitchen. I darted towards the steps, and into my room, hoping the other person that knocked wouldn't attack me.

But that was not the only strange thing that happened to me, I had visions too, of a strange book. It sits on a table in a burnt house, and for some reason I have a longing for it. It's as though it was something taken from me that I never got back, something that had a great value. But whenever I try to reach for it, it moves further away, and I can never get it. But all will soon be answered, just a few more months...