Valdemar x (GN)Reader x Valerius 😏

(Threesome smuts😏)

I want to try a threesome if I can be able to do it. Since I couldn't help but miss The sassy Consul. And I know some of you simp him. As much as I and that's the purpose of this chapter.

*The Quaestor gender is a Male here*

(GN readerᏊ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ)

*Don't forget to vote ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

Valdemar PoV

I keep my poker face even though in my crimson eyes anyone can see that they must not take what's mine. I look at how the Consul act glancing at Y/n. My Lover with lust as he continue drinking his wine. As all of us and the whole Vesuvia (partygoers) and some nobles were attending the Masquerade right now. Supposedly to enjoy the party. Y/n was stunning as always they went to Asra and The Countess having a friendly conversation. Everyone knows that the Magician's apprentice and I are in a relationship. And no one dares try to flirt with Y/n. Afraid to get dissected or eviscerated. But I must say even though the Consul also know this. He still giving Y/N dirty glances every now and then, I frown as I notice a pink hue on his cheeks not sure if it's due to what his drinking or something else and how he bit his lips. Oblivious to him not knowing I was watching him secretly, that I know what his thinking from the start. He walks towards were my Lover joining the conversation.

Valerius PoV

I frown to myself as I know that Y/N and that freak of a Quaestor were in a relationship. Unfortunately I couldn't have them to myself. I sigh as I drink the whole glass of wine in my hand before refilling it again. I'm always been infatuated with Y/N. Though our first meet weren't exactly pleasing. But I couldn't help this feeling everytime I saw them, their smile gives me butterfly. My stomach just instantly flip. I keep telling myself that I must stop. Because it's a sign of weakness. They might have bewitch me into falling for them. I bit my lips as I feel myself harden. As I couldn't help it everytime I glance at them. I drink my wine before I compose myself properly and start walking to were they are joining their conversation.

------ Later that (very late Night)

Valdemar PoV

I wanted to confront the Consul about earlier. Making my way through the crowds towards the Veranda knowing the location of the cellar was near. It wasn't that hard to locate him sitting by the railing drinking wine and looking to the distance as if he was in deep thought. "Consul,.. Mind if I have a word with you" I said from behind him making him startle. Frowning he turn raising an eyebrows sipping his wine. I walk gesturing for him to follow. Sighing to himself clearly annoyed at the sudden disturbance. Before following me. We walk through the maze until we reach the centre "Now, what! spit it out already~" he said I smirk, through my mask. pressing my fingers together turning around circling him. "About earlier, I seems to notice,..how you look at my lover,.. with pure lust" I said coldly glaring at him. I can hear his heart beating fast, gulping nervously flusttered. I chuckle lightly. "So what if I am-" he said frowning composing himself. "You know they're mine,.. and not even a single soul can take them away from me. And I do know how attractive my lover is.... to other pessst". I said hissing they gulp. I put my gloved hands on their shoulder firmly. "Perhaps,.. I can take an exception for this one". I whisper at his ear biting it as little blood trickle making him frowning confuse. Before he can say anything I teleported with the Consul to my lovers shared bedroom. "Wait here" I said deadly to him, he hesitantly nodded. Not so long as I teleported back carrying my drunk lover bridal style. They yawn exhaustedly. I lay them gently in the bed they haven't notice the Consul's presence yet. I went to the closet to get them a new clothes as they're outfit has stained and needs changing.