Date, Couple moments

Your PoV

'I can't wait for our date it's today this afternoon' I said to myself excitedly am in the shop just finish arranging the spices doin the last minute run'ins and flipping the sign at the door that said "CLOSE" , before I went upstairs and immediately find a beautiful neat attire to wear for our 1st Date, you might be wondering who my pair is,... It's none other than the infamous Quaestor Valdemar, the Head Physician and one of the Palace courtiers of Vesuvia.

"There"

I said while smiling looking at the mirror just finish doing my hairs H/C, that went to my H/L. I have a E/C obs and pale skin, ppl always compliment me due to my unique features like some sort of royalty and can't help but chuckle at it. I went down stairs and head to the door before closing and locking it, I put a cross-me-not spells so noone tries to infiltrate my shop.

Valdemar's PoV

I was at the Town Square waiting for my partner to get here, I can't believe a demon like me is dating a human. They maybe a fragile human but there different from the rest, they understand me, care wholeheartedly and always respect my own opinion even though am not a human they still there for me that's how I realize, there different, there unique they made me feel flattered and special noone made me feel like that before in eternity I thought smiling to myself.... People stares at me blankly so often but they don't mind me or afraid they only minding their own business the whole Vesuvia knows am in relationships with the Palace Magician A/N. A warm thing cross my face, wait... there's noway am blushing I thought.

"Hey"

I look at were the voice came from ...it was Y/N walking closer to me... 'They always look stunning' I said to myself can't help but flustered.

"Ready"

I nod

"then let's get to it"

they said smiling cheerfully looking like an angel. Our hands interwined as they lead the way to our destinations.

Your PoV

"Finally"

I said looking around and suddenly spot the person am looking for they look the same wearing there sugical outfit I smiled and call out to them

"Hey"

they look to me and smile not the creepy way but genuine one 'Oh I love those smile' I said to myself and walk to where they are

"Ready"

I ask they nod

"then let's get to it"

I said smiling cheerfully and interwined my hands to them I blush but I don't think they notice, I chuckle and look at them pink hue can be seen 'they're blushing' I said to myself and lead them to our destinations.

Third person PoV

"Okay so were do we go first"