Menstruation (Fem reader)

------Enjoy reading Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Your PoV

Valdemar and I are both sitting beside each other, At first I was shock when everyone knows were in a relationship as we keep it a secret , but they just tries to accept it, and they begun to warm up to my lover and become acquitances, right now were attending a meeting along with the other courtiers, Asra and Julian are both sitting opposite towards us. Nadia and Lucio are explaining everything giving everyone an important task or part to do. We all are planning on helding a Masquerade this year again, in the Palace. With no more trouble or Devil that will show up and ruining the party. Like what happened last year,it seems everything really is back to normal I smile. As I was busy thinking of those events, I suddenly felt a headache and pain in my abdomen and I think am having a cramps. *shit, I forgot that it's my cycle today!. I said to my head. I pale and clung to Valdemar for dear life and gulp as I feel it. 'What a luck I have, I keep cursing myself to be careful as to not let it stain my white dress and just continue to listen at the meeting. Valdemar notice my behavior, looking confused at me before I heard them chuckle "why did you not said so?" they said just enough for only me to hear. I smack them at the arms as they smirk.

Valdemar PoV

I look at Y/N confused as to why she's acting so strange, a bit pale and too clingy today. I was about to ask her what's wrong, but I suddenly smell blood. I chuckle at them "why did you not say so?" I said smirking to her earning a smack at my arm. I smile before clearing my throat gaining everyones attention, Y/N seems alarmed and a little nervous, but immediately replace with relief. As I excuse ourselves as I carry Y/N bridal style, she gasp I just smirk everyone were shock and taken a back while Dr.069 jaw dropped. I look at Y/N and she's quite embarrassed and flustered as I walked out, carrying her, back to her guest wing (room). Few servants and Palace staff look at us confused. They hurriedly return to what they're doing as I glare at them. Before proceeding to my lovers guest wing. I opened the door and went inside before putting Y/N down. She look at me with a small smile, pink hue can be seen in her lovely face. I heard her muttered a thanks. I smile at her patting her head. Sitting at her bed as I wait for her to return from the bathroom.

Your PoV

I gave Valdemar a small thanks, before going to the Bathroom changing to something comfortable (not white clothes) and putting a tampoons. I sighed after am done the pain seems to not go away. I feel so drain already, I get out of the bathroom. To my surprise Valdemar didn't went to the meeting but stayed and wait for me. I walk towards them sitting beside them as I lean my head to there shoulder. "Here drink this" they said as they pull a vial out of their apron pocket "It helps you to relieves pain" they said handing me the Potion it has a purple and pink mixture of colour in it. I smile trusting them, knowing they would not poison me. I take it opening before smelling it, it smells like mint I shrugged and immediately drink it all, I was expecting a minty cold texture, but it actually has a sweet taste to it. I smile giving the vials back to Valdemar. Before cuddling at them a couple minutes later not knowing I already fall asleep. It was still noon.
I wake up it was already evening. I wake up and look around Valdemar was nowhere '*they're probably in the dungeon* I get off the bed good thing I have tampoons or else it will stain my pants, I feel like it was flowing fast I then hurriedly went to the bathroom and change. Sighing to myself as I finished before going out to have dinner. As I open the door to the dinning hall, all the faces turn towards me smiling, I sit between Asra and Julian "So Y/N,.. can you explain what happened earlier?" the Countess asked amused at me as I blush and almost spit my drink. The whole room was silent as I look at everyone waiting for my answer. "W-What do you mean, Nadia" I stuttered, flustered as I remember earlier. "You seems a little exhausted, did the Quaestor drain your energy?" Lucio asked teasingly smirking at me, I heard everyone chuckle including the Consul, I look at him incredulous before frowning "No, they did not-" I said annoyed. "They just help me, that's all" I continue. "With what Y/N??" Asra said puzzled. I flush a bit red, "Oh, I see, that make,.. sense" Nadia said chuckling before smiling at me. Still amused, everyone look at her confused like she's the only one who got the riddle correctly '. I look at her thanking her by making eye contacts and she caught it. I continue to eat after that I said my goodbyes. Before going to the dungeon descending down the staircase before opening the door. Valdemar look up, smiling at me before gesturing me to come towards them and I did. They put me on their laps "Thanks again about earlier, Val" I said leaning on their chest. There's a moment of silent before they spoke "Dearest can I ask you a favor" they said making me look up at them. "Of course, anything you need?" I said, "Can I have some of your blood?" they said uwu, mischievously. I shocked at what they ask me and I look up at them as my eyes slightly widen at their request. It took me a couple of moment to let it sink. I blush embarrassed at their request.

Pfff🤭 ------ Word counts 1043

Please vote, thank you my wonderful readers, may all of you stay safeฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ.