six.

Dear Diary,

winter break is over, so we're back to school tomorrow. so that sucks. im not ready to go back, a lot happened plus..i dont want to go back to waking up at six in the morning again. then its also still very cold so even MORE exhausting. so tiring >:( but atleast i get to see my friends everyday. 

binnie has been feeling okay from what he tells me, he told us he's in stage B and has 40% or less EF meaning that it wont really affect him much. to be honest..i have no idea what any of that meant but im just glad he's doing good. i hope he recovers really soon!! u can do it soobinie 

01/09/2017

__

01/10/2017

"soobin-ah!" yeonjun yelled, soobin turned to see who screamed, even if he knew already by that voice. yeonjun smiled before running up to him. "no running in the halls!" a teacher yelled. "sorry mrs... uh i dont know you are im sorry!" yeonjun chuckled nervously before pulling himself and soobin into a random empty classroom.

"you're insane, you do know that she can report you?" "well, do you know who she is either?" yeonjun asked, soobin didn't say anything. "exactly." "come on first period is gym class" soobin rolled his eyes. "you..you can-" "exercise? yeah, i told you this already it won't affect me much and if i do get tired i can just sit out for a while. plus, the doctor told me that exercising can help me even the slightest bit." soobin smiled as they were on their way to the gymnasium.

"oh..okay then. oh and- why did they even change the schedule like- the the hell wants to exercise at eight in the morning?" yeonjun groaned. "many people, not me. but there must be others-" "you're only taking his side because he's your boyfriend! let me go! kai kamal huening, you will see! i am a lot faster AND stronger than you- and i'll prove it!" beomgyu yelled as he was getting hold back by taehyun from attacking the youngest.

hueningkai just smiled innocently, "maybe them" yeonjun chuckled. "hey! hey! settle down, love that energy but keep it when you're actually running? sounds good? yeah! okay everyone line up into four teams" the coach smiled. yeonjun groaned, "it won't be so bad, come on" soobin said as he pushed yeonjun into one of the lines.

__

most of everyone had already raced and soobin blinked, gasping for air as he walked to where it wasn't crowded. he coughed, struggling to breath and stumbled against the wall. yeonjun finally finished his turn, as he looked around the gym and wiped off his sweat with a small towel. "yes! i.. told you, im faster!" beomgyu jumped up and down as if he wasn't running out breath. 

hueningkai scoffed "you cheated, coach! beomgy-" "hey!"  yeonjun rolled his eyes as he looked around once again, soobin no where to be seen. "guys- have you seen soobin?"  he asked as he approached the three. "we were one of the first ones to finish, i think i saw him go over..there! he said he needed some water" taehyun said, pointing outside, where the coach had put water bottles for students.

"ah- okay" yeonjun smiled as he went outside, looking around for soobin. "oh there you ar- are you okay?" yeonjun gulped as he saw soobin who was still struggling to breath. "..i'm-i'm fine" soobin whispered, closing his eyes he felt his vision bluring. he suddenly groaned, "i thing i'm gonna-" soobin let out, not even finishing his sentence before almost sprinting into the nearest restroom.

as yeonjun followed him, by the time he reached the door he could hear soobin vomiting. yeonjun wanted to say something, but he knew he shouldn't atleast not in the middle of that. after a few minutes it stopped, but then sobs could be heard. "b-binie? are you alight?" yeonjun asked once again. "yeah- just, wait a minute" soobin softly said through the door. 

after a while soobin finally came out, his hair was still messy as ever, his eyes and nose were pinkish. even tho he looked wreck, he still had that same smile he always gave yeonjun, except this time it looked worned out. "are you sure you're okay? i could tell the coach- you know what, i'll just take you to the nurse, we can call your parents too.  you should take you're pills-"

 "shut up! stop talking to me like i were a fucking five year old!" soobin yelled, yeonjun who was stunned just stood there, "you've been acting like this with me ever since i told you guys and- i didn't really mind it because you have always been so kind to me ever since the first day we talked to each other. but- im sick of it. stop pitying me! stop treating me like some child!" he cried angrily.

there was silence between them until soobin gasped, realizing what he had done. "i-i'm sorry- i didn't mean to yell at you. i- i just.." soobin blinked as tears gathered for the third time that day. "no- it's okay! i didn't take it personal, you're going through a lot...and i'm sorry for not realizing how bad it made you feel when i treated you like that." yeonjun whispered.

soobin sighed in relief, even though he still felt embarrassed he smiled as yeonjun. "thank you, hyung" their soft breathing could only be  heard as they were both sitting down against the wall. "hyung,  you were right. in about five minutes im supposed to take my medication" soobin laughed in embarrassment as they walked to their homeroom for soobin's bag.

__

IM SO SORRY IT TTOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAINN IM CURRENTLY VISITING FAMILY THAT I HAVENT SEEN IN LIKE TWO YEARS SO I HAVENT RLLY BEEN USING MY PHONE A LOT (*&^%