one.

Dear Diary,

two days ago i started talking to one of my classmate who looked lonely. His name is Choi Soobin. he moved in Bundang almost two weeks ago, he's quite quiet, and whenever i try talking to him he responds...in a very weird way. smiling, he just smiles and looks at me nervously.

 i don't mind it, really. it's actually quite nice, he has dimples. it's...endearing? yeah.. you could say that

my friends, hueningkai and his boyfriend who is also sorta my friend kept teasing me and saying soobin probably didn't even want to look at me. sometimes they act more like those mean girls from high school movies than a romantic couple, they're for real assholes- i'm not sure if i should erase that..who knows if my mom ever comes looking into my stuff..

 anyways, before school ended today he actually spoke to me!  i told him to be careful on his way home, he said 'thank you, you too' and smiled. that was it. i felt weirdly excited  just with those few words, i think he's getting used to me!

05/18/2016

05/16/2016

"i hate mondays" yeonjun groaned lazily, his deskmate taehyun just sighed. "try your best not falling asleep again, yeonjun-ssi." "give him a break~ you know he was probably thinking about ways to talk to the new kid without looking weird." hueningkai, yeonjun's close friend and taehyun's boyfriend giggled. 

yeonjun just glared at the two until they shut up, "you know what? i'll talk to him right here, right now!" yeonjun furiously stood up from his chair. "oh god-" taehyun whispered as his and hueningkai's eyes followed yeonjun approaching the new kid- until the bell rung. "okay class, everyone in your seats. now." 

with embarrassment yeonjun walked back to his desk, taehyun and hueningkai took one look at each other before both of them were trying to contain their loud laughter. "everyone get out your english books!" 

__

"i'm hungry.." hueningkai whined as the three of them and some other students continued cleaning the classroom. "you'll be okay, see? we're almost done" taehyun smiled, yeonjun sighed as he looked across the room, where the new kid was cleaning the blackboard. yeonjun sighed deeply once again before approaching the other slowly. "h- hey, you're the new kid..choi soobin. right?" yeonjun said, barely able to say it out. 

the other turned to yeonjun, surprised and really..confused. soobin smiled awkwardly and nodded. "ho-" "hey hyung! taehyunie and i are going to get some food over at a restaurant called beer..beerking, you want to come and third wheel again-" "hyuka! he's talking to the guy, shush!" taehyun whispered- yelled, pulling hueningkai out of the classroom with him. 

"you owe me ₩ 15,000! i told you it was going to be today, you don't even have a little faith in your best friend!" taehyun's cheering was heard from the hall, "wha- fine i'll pay for the whole meal! let's just go, i'm hungry" as their footsteps couldnt be heard anymore yeonjun awkardly looked at soobin, "i-...i don't know them" he smiled. soobin laughed quietly before he got a call, he then waved goodbye to yeonjun. leaving him alone in the classroom. yeonjun sighed, and walked home.

__

"hyung- do you want us to bring you some? the chicken here is amazing!" taehyun yelled through the phone, surprising yeonjun. "wha- sure- pass me huening please?" "hello? hyung?" "hyuka- are you guys drinking or something, since when did taehyun start calling me 'hyung'?" yeonjun asked, "hueningkai gasped. "what? of course not, we're underage! my dad would kill me if i did drink. plus- i guess he's just feeling happy after the good food and not having to pay, so shh! i like seeing him like this, it's nice" 

"okay~ we get it you're in love, bring me some chicken please. bye-bye~" "i-"

__

05/18/2016

"you sure you don't want my mom to give you a ride, jun?" taehyun asked. "it's alright, i kinda just want to walk home, i got an umbrella anyways. bye guys!" yeonjun waved at the couple, he sighed before walking out into the rain with his umbrella. he then saw soobin, "soobin-ssi!" soobin turned, once again with wide eyes and curious smile. "i just wanted to say..\be careful on your way home, it doesn't seem like this weather is going to stop any time soon"

soobin smiled, "thank you, y-..you too" he said before walking away. yeonjun's calm face slowly turned into a face of a person who was almost painfully biting their lips to stop themselves from smiling like a fool.

__ 

thats it for chapter one! and dw beomgyu will come out soon , don't think i'm just going to leave him out 🥳