thirteen. fin

09/14/2021

it was about eleven in the morning and beomgyu was walking down the halls of his old friend's apartment building. he stood infront of the door, gulping as he heard faint music coming from the door. he sighed, knocking on the door. "tae! hyuka! stop dancing to 'i can't stop me' and start helping me clean!" beomgyu heard someone yell before slowly opening the door "oh come on you were dancing to it to~"

once the person who opened the door saw beomgyu he dropped the cleaning supplies to the floor. beomgyu smiled at yeonjun, "hi hyung" yeonjun blinked "what the hell happened?" hueningkai asked, looking over to yeonjun. a shriek was then heard from the same boy. "beomgyu!" he yelled, pushing yeonjun to side and tightly hugging beomgyu.

"beomgyu?" taehyun repeated from the living room, he looked over to the door, where hueningkai was pushing beomgyu in. yeonjun quickly picked up the thing he dropped before greeting beomgyu with a smile. "choi beomgyu?" taehyun gasped, running to his friend. "we haven't seen you in years- what, what are you doing here? i mean i'm happy, but why?" yeonjun asked. "i'm here to congratulate you hyung" beomgyu smiled, "you're birthday was yesterday right?"

"wait- really, that's it? i mean, thank you but..you missed my past four birthdays..why now?" yeonjun asked, "i know..i just moved here to seoul for uni! i know we haven't been in contact for years but i hope that maybe we can all talk again..?" beomgyu smiled, requesting the idea. "of course! how could we not" hueningkai cheered.

beomgyu took another look at hueningkai as he spoke, "you have gotten tall hyuka.." beomgyu chuckled. he then looked at taehyun too, taehyun glared at him "i grew a bit too!"he scoffed, "he's lying, we've been living together for the past two years here and he hasn't grown a bit" yeonjun teased. taehyun just glared at him.

"ah- i should get going. i need to move my things back at my new dorm. i'll come back tomorrow, i promise. oh and yeonjun hyung..here's your gift" beomgyu smiled before rushing out the door while the three waved goodbye. yeonjun looked at the birthday bag, "wow see hyuka, our friend that we haven't seen for the past four years gives me a present and you still don't." yeonjun rose a brow, showing hueningkai the bag before continuing to clean.

__

yeonjun sighed, throwing himself into his bed. he looked to the side where beomgyu's present was. yeonjun the sat up and picked it up, he looked inside a bag, taking out two small cat and bunny plushies and a journal. yeonjun smiled at the plushies, before putting them aside. "it's already opened," yeonjun whispered as he opened the journal.

yeonjun smiles at the pictures, he almost wanted to cry looking back at these memories

yeonjun smiles at the pictures, he almost wanted to cry looking back at these memories. he eyed the second page, staring at soobin's pictures. he blinked as he looked at what beomgyu wrote on the side, 'don't forget to write for hyung' yeonjun sat back on the bed. "the diary" yeonjun whispered to himself before quickly getting up. 

he went to his closet and reached for a box that was in the corner, he never opened it but these were just important things he wanted to bring with him once he moved with the two youngest. he sighed, putting the box on the bed. once he opened it the first thing he saw was his journal, he smiled as he picked it up and but the rest behind. 

opening it, yeonjun then quickly flipped through the pages reading a few words of a couple of pages. then all of a sudden it was blank. yeonjun went back to read the last one he did write. "dear diary, i did it. i actually confessed to soobin! and he confessed back, today was crazy. almost like a dream. soobin fell asleep in my arms it was great, i never though i would've actually gotten to do this. maybe we can go on our first real date soon?  12/05/2017"  yeonjun read out loud quietly.

that was the last page he ever wrote in there, he never bothered checking again. once he graduated he was going to once but he just couldn't he was still hurt by everything and would most likely not to be able to write anything. yeonjun sighed, turning into the blank page in the journal.

he went to his desk and sat down, taking out a pen from his bag. "alright.."

__

Dear Binnie,

hi binnie. i haven't wrote in a long time, but i'm okay now. it was my birthday yesterday, i'm twenty-two now! heh i feel really old but i don't mind since my life is actually really good now. i'm going to college, have a part time job that isn't so stressful so i have enough money, i have an apartment and guess who are my roommates? hyuka and tae! i don't know how i can stand them but i guess i gotten really used to them. they're still together b the way! 

i won't be surprised if they move to america and get married, they can be annoying but also really cute so i'm proud of them for having a healthy relationship even after so many years. but anyways, after you left. we all graduated, but after graduation we never heard about beomgyu til today! actually thanks to him, i let myself have the closure i needed. 

i'm not done talking though! so i also got a step mother! crazy, right? my mother got married to a women she met at her sister's wedding! they're a great pair, now tha they're together i don't have to worry about my mother being alone so i'm happy about that.

i myself, haven't done anything in the love department for the past four years. i just don't feel like dating or falling in love with anyone, maybe when i'm a lot older but i'm not going to be thinking about that anytime soon so oh well. hm, maybe if you were here i would be thinking about it ? heh

well, this is it. i hope you're waiting for me up in paradise, i'll take some time down here but do not stop waiting for me, alright? okay, i love you binnie. goodbye, til we meet again.

09/14/2021

__

WELL this is it loves ! i hope you enjoyed (? idk if i should say that since one of the main charcters died but- idk) okay bye now