two.

Dear Diary,

soobin has started to talk to me like..like a classmate would, maybe even a friend. i get way too excited everytime i hear a word from him. hopefully i get used it so i wont feel too weird and hopefully he can get used to me? i've never wanted to be friends with someone this badly, i guess i got tired of third wheeling because of hyuka and taehyun. 

i'm planning to take him out and ask him to watch a movie, well not out out. my house! hmm is it too quick? maybe i should invite the other two or else it will seem like i'm asking him on a date..i'll decide later, i can't think properly right now since it's like 12am. pretty surprised my mother hasn't come up and yelled at me to sleep heh

i'm getting quite sleepy though so..goodnight, hopefully everything goes well and i won't embarrass myself.

05/26/2016

05/23/2016

"good morning soobin-ssi, how was your weekend?" yeonjun asked as he put his backpack on the desk infront of soobin's. soobin smiled, "you sound like one of those nice teachers' but, it was good, i guess" yeonjun dropped his pencil case that had maybe like two pencils and a highlighter. 

the metal case making a faint echo throughout the half empty classroom. yeonjun got stares by the few students who were there until a second later they didn't care. yeonjun finally focused and picked up his pencil case. "i-i um. 'i guess' ? did something bad happen? if it's personal, you don't have to tell me. i mean i-if you want to, but we just properly met like half a week ago and- it wasn't really never actual conversations so i guess we aren't exactly close fri- close classmates so-"

"you talk a lot, yeonjun-ssi." there was silence between them for a few seconds, "i'm kidding. i find it nice. but..are you always this nervous?" "not- not really, i think i just didn't sleep much" yeonjun chuckled in embarrassment. "it's alright, and..nothing bad happened. theres just those few days when life doesn't really feel real and you're just out if it." soobin said quietly. they smiled at each other as an end to the conversation when the teacher came in. 

__

05/27/2016

"i can't believe he's actually talking to you, it took me like three weeks to start to actually enjoy talking to you when i met you" hueningkai said jokingly, "very funny. but..i think we can be friends soon. hopefully" yeonjun sighs. "you'll do fine. it's not that hard making friends, especially for the ones who chat a lot" taehyun said, patting yeonjun in the back. 

as the three talked soobin came in the class to pick up his packback before leaving. "go for it!" taehyun and hueningkai whisper-yelled, taehyun pushed him nearer soobin. "oh- hi, yeonjun-ssi" soobin smiled, "hey- um can i..can i ask you something?" yeonjun said nervously. "yeah, of course" soobin replied as he put his journals in his bag.

"are you.. free tomorrow night?" yeonjun asked, "yeah, i don't really do anything outside of school" soobin laughed in embarrassment. "why are you asking though?" yeonjun froze, "c-can you wait..just for a sec"yeonjun laughed nervously for the 30th time that day.

before soobin could answer yeonjun had already walked away and approached his friends. "what happened? did yo-" "can you guys come too? i don't want to make it seem like i'm asking him on a date, plus it's at my house! it's just a movie..please, pleas-" "sure, but only because you have that expensive tv app on your tv" hueningkai cheered. 

"okay,  now hurry up..you've left him there for like almost three minutes." taehyun whispered. "right." yeonjun chuckled, "do you want to go to my house and see a movie with my friends?" yeonjun said out really quickly, soobin barely understanding. "i- ..it's only them two right?" soobin asked as he looked at taehyun and hueningkai. 

"yeah..they're nice i promise. maybe we can also get know each other more." yeonjun smiled. "i'll go..but, you're not supposed to talk a lot during movies you'know." soobin giggled, "here's my number so you can text me the address. i need to get going now, bye..hyung!" soobin said before writing his number on a piece of paper he ripped and left it on the desk. 

yeonjun turned around to look at taehyun and hueningkai, all three of them had impressed smiles. "hueningkai's buying the snacks. bye!" yeonjun laughed before running off. "hey!" hueningkai whined. "soon you'll be broke because of him, hyuka" taehyun sighed, "that's all you're going to say? no 'don't worry, i'll help you pay for some of the them'?" hueningkai scoffed. "nope!" taehyun laughed and hurriedly kissed hueningkai on the cheek before running off too.

hueningkai just sighed, "atleast i can choose the movie right?!" he yelled before taehyun was too far away. "no yelling in the halls!, boy- you shouldn't even be here at this time, hurry on!" a teacher said, practically kicking out hueningkai. "sorry mrs. yang!" hueningkai chuckled before walking away.

__

05/28/2016

"seven pm, it's still kinda early..if you guys aren't busy we can watch another movie maybe?" yeonjun said as he checked. "sorry hyung, i have to go help out my dad with dinner, some relatives are coming in about an hour." hueningkai said, "same here, its my brother's birthday tomorrow. have to help out making his cake." taehyun sighed. "oh alright it's fine-" "i'm not..i'm not busy, i just have to get home by ten." soobin smiled. 

"good, yeonjun-hyung gets too lonely after we leave when we hang out. keep him some more company." hueningkai laughed. "bye soobin-ssi, it was nice meeting you properly~" taehyun smiled as he and hueningkai went their way out of yeonjun's house. once the door shut it was silent until soobin spoke up, "so..another movie?" he suggested. yeonjun blinked, "yeah." 

"have you watched ten things i hate about you? it's really cute, unless you don't like romance movies" soobin said as they sat back on the couch, "ah- i've heard of the name. let's watch!" yeonjun smiled.

__

"i love you baby, and if it's quite alright. i need you baby, to warm the lonely night-" "have you seen this before many times? seems that have it memorized" yeonjun laughed as he heard soobin whispering the same lyrics the character on the screen was singing. "oh- only once but this scene is one of those that you just obsess over with and search up on the internet to watch it a few ten times" soobin laughed embarrassed. "but honestly, it's really cute." 

yeonjun stared at soobin, "do you..have a girlfriend?" shortly after that soobin laughed quietly, "hyung, i'm surprised you don't know this but..i'm gay. if you're uncomfortable with that it's alright lets just finish watching this yeah?" soobin smiled. yeonjun scoffed.

 "are you kidding? why would i be uncomfortable when i'm best friends with possibly the gayest people in our school, plus..i am too. i just don't like making a big deal out of it, doesn't really matter as much as others make it seem." "for real! i don't have to mention what gender i like whenever i meet someone new, it's ridiculous. really." soobin laughed in relief. 

the two just started talking more and more, the movie long forgotten. 

__

kinda long chapter, hope you enjoyed, beomgyu is supposed to come out in the chapter next!!! CHOI BEOMGYUUU- okay i'm done teehee 

(sorry if theres any grammer or spelling mistakes, trying my best here ! 🧍🏻)