Chapter 18

Yamaguchi sat alone watching everyone run around. He also noticed all of the new couples smiling, holding hands, stealing kisses when they thought no one was looking. He was jealous he wanted what they had but the object of his affection was oblivious to his feelings.

The green haired boy didn't realise that he was being watched, not by one set of eyes but two.

Tsuki looked over at his friend thinking, 'I need to tell him that I'm seeing someone before he finds out. The tall blonde knew that his friends had feelings for him but he couldn't think of him that way, he had a girlfriend.

Later that evening Tsuki pulled his friend to one side, "Yams I really need to talk to you about something and it's really important that you listen to me. 'Oh my God, is he going to confess to me' the smaller boy thought.

They both sat under a tree in the darkness and Tsuki looked at his friend sadly. " Tadashi, I will always be your friend and be there for you but I need you to know that I have a girlfriend so I won't be spending as much time with you when we return home".

Yamaguchi's face distorted in pain and he felt like someone had punched all the air out of his lungs. Tsuki had never seen so much pain on someone's face before and he held out his hand to touch his face but his friend slapped it away and turned and began to run blinded by his own tears.

He had been running for a while when all of a sudden he collided with someone and everything went dark. He could just hear someone quietly saying "hey, are you ok? Please wake up". The voice got louder and louder until Yamaguchi finally opened his eyes. He saw a guy with blonde hair hunched over him looking extremely concerned, "are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn't see you until it was too late".

The green haired boy sat up shakily and looked at the other boy, "I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going". The other boy gently helped him stand. "Let me walk you to your sleeping quarters so that I know that you're ok". "It's fine thank you, I'll be fine" but as he began to walk his legs wobbled but the other boy caught him before he fell. "You need to get some medical attention, at least. Do you want me to take you to your managers room". "Yes please", Yamaguchi replied in a soft voice. The boy picked him up and carried him in the direction of Kiyoko's room.

The boy knocked on the door when he reached Kiyoko and Yachi's room and waited for someone to answer whilst holding a bloodied and tearful Yamaguchi

The boy knocked on the door when he reached Kiyoko and Yachi's room and waited for someone to answer whilst holding a bloodied and tearful Yamaguchi. Yachi opened the door and gasped, "Oh my God Yam's what happened to you? Kiyoko please come here quick Yamaguchi's injured".

The blonde boy carried Yamaguchi into the room and placed him gently on one of the futons. "What happened", Kiyoko asked the boy. "I was looking at my phone and he ran into me at top speed and we clashed heads and when I looked down he was unconscious, I think that he cut his lip when he slammed into me because he's bleeding quite a bit", he whispered to Kiyoko, so that Yamaguchi wouldn't hear them, " he was crying whilst running so I don't think he even saw me. I better get back to my team, I hope he's ok".

"Thank you , sorry I don't know your name", Kiyoko said to the boy who was walking out of the room. He smiled brightly at her and replied, "I'm Terushima Yuji, bye Yams." He waved at them and left.

Kiyoko grabbed the medical supplies and began to clean the shaken boys lip she also wiped his tear stained face. The touched his cheek and saw ....

OMG that guy is Yamaguchis soulmate, however one second later she saw

OMG that guy is Yamaguchis soulmate, however one second later she saw ....

She gasped, she had heard from her grandmother that a very small number of people have more than one soulmate but even so she was really shocked

Yachi looked at the boy with real concern, "Yams, what happened", "I'm really sorry Yachi, I don't want to talk about it at the moment. I just want to sleep (How can I tell them that I'm in love with my best friend but he has a girlfriend) he obviously didn't realise that Kiyoko could hear his thoughts.

Kiyoko left Yamaguchi to rest for a little while and then messaged Daichi to ask if he and Asahi could help Yamaguchi back to his room as he was still quite unsteady on his feet.

The boys arrived and before they left she pulled Daichi aside and said, "this happened because of Tsuki, but Yams doesn't want anyone to know what happened so can you keep an eye on him please". "Of course we will Kiyoko", the Captain replied and with that the boys walked away.