Chapter 7

Oikawa was looking everywhere for his angry best friend, "Where the hell are you Iwa chan" he said quietly to himself. Then he saw them, his face distorted with pain and he felt like he was going to puke so he turned on his heel and ran away with tears in his eyes. He needed to find somewhere to hide were he could unleash his tears with no one watching.

Of course Kiyoko had seen him and grabbed Iwa's hand which the boy had tried to drag away when she whispered, "Kawa's over there just play along". Which he did wholeheartedly.

Suga was walking to the medical room to check on Asahi when she saw the usually loud and confident boy scurry into a storage room in tears. He decided to follow him. As soon as he reached the door he heard sobbing, not just soft sobs but gut wrenching, heart breaking sobs. He walked through the door and saw the sad sight of the beautiful boy sat on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest, hiding his face.

The grey haired boy walked towards him and knelt in front of him, 'are you ok", he said softly. Oikawa looked up, sadness in his eyes, his face teared stained and red. He didn't answer he just cried even harder. Suga started to rub his back softly, "shush, calm down, breathe".

Eventually Oikawa calmed down enough to speak, "I'm sorry, I didn't realise that anyone was here". "It's ok, Suga replied, you can talk to me about anything. I'm a good listener and know how to keep secrets ".

Oikawa looked at him sadly and said quietly, "I just saw Iwa chan holding hands with your manager"

Oikawa looked at him sadly and said quietly, "I just saw Iwa chan holding hands with your manager". Suga looked extremely shocked, "with Kiyoko, are you sure?" "I'm very sure, I'll never forget it" he sighed looking at the floor. "Why are you so upset about it? Do you like her", Suga asked but didn't think that was the reason for Oikawas breakdown.

"No, I'm in love with him and have been since we were small although I don't think that even likes me much most of the time but it just hurts and now I have to spend the night sleeping next to him in the team room." "Could you get anyone to swap with you maybe". "Yeah I'll ask Matsun. Thanks Suga" The grey heard boy gave him his phone number, "If it gets too much, ring me and we can meet up or talk again. Take care".

Suga felt like the boy looked broken as he walked away not sparkling like he normally did. " Damn it Kiyoko, you have some explaining to do" he said walking towards the Karasuno team room.

Oikawa got back to the Aoba Johsai team room and walked in quietly, he didn't look up he just walked passed everyone without saying a word until he reached Makki. "Hey bitch, the pink haired boy said laughing, he stopped as he realised that Kawa wasn't even looking at him. He bent down to see if he could see what the Captain was doing and realised he was crying softly, he grabbed his arm and pulled him into a corner.

None of their team mates had noticed other than Matsun, he lay watching the pair intently wondering what was going on when Iwa walked in and plopped down of the futon next to him.

Iwa tried to get his attention but nothing was working, "what's up with you bro", "I'm not sure but I think something is wrong with Kawa. Did you do something because Makki is giving you a death glare" Matsun asked. "Err he may have seen me holding Karasuno's managers hand", he grimaced.

"When did that happen bro I thought that you liked guys, well one guy" Matsun looked at him quizzically. "Shush, man there's only you who knows about that and it was her idea. She basically said that she could tell we had feelings for each other and that if we pretended to date it may make him jealous enough to admit it." "You are an absolute tool Iwa", Matsun growled. "I know I am bro, I know I am", Iwa replied with his head in his hands.

 "I know I am bro, I know I am", Iwa replied with his head in his hands