Chapter 10

The day finally ended and everyone was in the food hall with their teams. Kiyoko decided that she needed to give the 2 first years a little push, she needed to get the boys to admit their feelings for each other but she needed help. She slowly approached the blonde haired boy who was intently staring at his gaming device. She tried to get his attention, "Excuse me, Kenma?"  but the boy didn't hear her so she tapped his shoulder and was hit by a vision of the boy and his Captain...

 She tried to get his attention, "Excuse me, Kenma?"  but the boy didn't hear her so she tapped his shoulder and was hit by a vision of the boy and his Captain

Kiyoko gasped slightly and Kenma looked at her questioningly "sorry did you say something". The girl pulled herself together and asked, "you're quite friendly with Hinata, aren't you?" "Yes he replied quietly. Kiyoko continued, "could you do me a big favour". "Err if I can, sure", the small setter replied. "I know that he has feelings for Kageyama and vice versa so I was wondering if you could do a bit of digging for me and let me know what you find out". "I feel a little uncomfortable doing that but if it doesn't hurt Shoyo in any way, I'll help". "Thank you Kenma" and with that she made her way to her next port of call.

As she got nearer to the teams sleeping area she heard Suga giggling and Daichi obviously enjoying time with his boyfriend, "Daichi, stop. Someone may come in", he whispered. "Come on Suga, just kiss me, you're driving me insane. All of the boys are in the food hall. We only have 30 minutes alone at most". Kiyoko realised that this wasn't the time or place to be asking for help so she scurried off and bumped head long into Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Hi Kiyoko, are you ok?" asked Iwa. "Yeah I'm fine I just need some help with Kageyama" she replied. Oikawa looked at the beautiful girl and replied, "what's wrong with Tobio chan?" "Nothings the matter, as such, but I think he has feelings for someone and he just won't admit it and I really want to help him". Oikawa looked excited, "please let us help, I would love to be a matchmaker and you helped me and Iwa chan get together". She looked a little uncertain but agreed.

"What do you need us to do", Iwa asked. "I just need to try and get him to admit to it. He may tell you more than he would me as you've know him for a really long time". "Are you going to tell us who he's interested in", Iwa asked. "No need Iwa chan, it's so obvious. It's chibi chan, isn't it?" "You're very observant Oikawa, it took me a while to notice it myself", the girl answered. "How in the hell did you know that Kawa", Iwa asked looking shocked. "You can just tell that Chibi chan has Tobio chan wrapped around his little finger. Let's do this Iwa chan" and with that they walked off in search of Kageyama.

Kenma didn't need to look for Hinata they had already arranged to meet up and play some games. The hard part was dodging Kuroo and the others. "Why can't I come with you?" Kuroo asked the smaller boy. "I need to talk to Shoyo about something personal , go and hang out with Bokuto and I'll find you later", Kenma replied. Just then Hinata entered the room as the others were leaving. "Hi Kuroo san and Lev", the small boy waved joyfully. "Hi Chibi chan, see you later" and with that Kenma and Hinata were left alone.

The boys had been playing on their games for nearly an hour before Kenma felt comfortable broaching the subject of crushes

The boys had been playing on their games for nearly an hour before Kenma felt comfortable broaching the subject of crushes. He took a quick glance at Hinata and said quietly, "Shoyo, do you have a crush on anyone?" The small ginger just flushed a lovely shade of red and started stuttering, " do you". "Yes, but just so we aren't too embarrassed we both get to ask a question about our crushes and we both have to answer, OK? "OK Hinata replied.

KENMA - IS YOUR CRUSH A BOY OR GIRL?
HINATA - A boy
KENMA - A boy

HINATA - DOES HE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL?
KENMA - Yes
HINATA - Yes

KENMA - IS HE TALLER THAN YOU?
HINATA - Yes but most people are
KENMA - (giggled) Yes

HINATA - WHAT COLOUR IS HIS HAIR?
KENMA - Black
HINATA - Black

KENMA - WHAT COLOUR ARE HIS EYES?
HINATA - Blue
KENMA - Hazel

HINATA - DOES HE PLAY SPORTS?
KENMA - Yes
HINATA - Yes

KENMA - WHAT SPORT AND WHAT POSITION?
HINATA - Volleyball, Setter
KENMA - Volleyball, Captain

Both boys looked at each other and Kenma said, "you have a crush on Kageyama. How, you're always arguing. "What about you? You have a crush on Kuroo" Hinata shouted.

"Err, what, who. Kenma is this true?". Kenma froze but when he eventually turned around he saw a wide eyed grey haired hyper idiot in front of him". "Please Bokuto, don't tell him what I said" Kenma pleaded.