Chapter 23

Tanaka wondered, 'why is she flirting with someone like him when I'm here right in front of her. Why can't she see how much I adore her, I would do anything for her but she obviously prefers pretty boys and not someone who would care for her and love her unconditionally.' The boy left the gym hoping that no one would see how upset he was. As he walked along he felt someone jump on his back, it was Noya. "Are you ok man", he asked obviously concerned. "I'm used to it now. I'm never going to be good enough got her, am I" the shaven headed boy asked. Noya smiled at him and said, "let's go eat some barbeque and then mess with the first years. Tanaka smiled back, "yeah, thanks bro for looking out for me".

Back inside the gym, Kiyoko watched Suna and Osamu and eventually heard what Suna was thinking (Oh my God he's so hot. What's wrong with me? He is literally Atsumu's twin and the thought of me liking that guy makes me wanna puke but he just affects me so much) he looked away blushing. The girl turned her attention to the grey haired twin who was looking intently at the dark haired middle blocker (is it me or has Suna got really hot lately, oh my God what the hell is wrong with me) he turned and walked out of the gym.

Kiyoko decided to go and speak to Kita the Inarizaki Captain as she had known him for years as his father and her father went to college together. "Hey Kita kun, I need your help with something", the boy walked over and hugged the girl, "How are you doing Kiyoko chan? I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it to your grandmothers funeral", "I'm OK, keeping busy", she replied. "What can I help you with". "How about a little matchmaking", she asked with a smile. "Ok, let's go", he smiled.

The boy looked at the pretty blue eyed girl and asked, "who are you thinking of setting up? I mean I'm sure that it has something to do with my team mates seeing that you're asking me for help, so, who is it"

"I really think that Suna and Osamu like each other and make a great couple. What do you think?" she asked. "I agree, I've noticed it too. Suna has had feelings for Osamu since they joined the volleyball team but has never had the courage to do anything about it. It doesn't help that he thinks Osamu is straight even though I've never seen him remotely interested in anyone male or female". Kiyoko smirked and replied, "oh he's definitely interested I heard him thinking it"..... Oh no she thought I can't believe I just said that, maybe he didn't hear what I said.

Kita looked at her and said, " so you inherited 'the gift' from your grandmother too" Kiyoko looked at him shocked, "what do you mean too? Wait, does that mean you see them too". "Yes" he replied, "since she passed, it's weird. I saw yours when I hugged you but I won't tell you who it is". Kiyoko's eyes widened, "if you saw him that means that I've already met him, right?" "Yes you've met him but I'm not telling you any more" " Did you see mine" he asked. "Yes" she replied. "So I've already met mine" he asked. "Yes you have, Kita kun.

 "Yes you have, Kita kun