Chapter 12

The following morning Kiyoko was running towards the gym where Karasuno were due to play Fukurodani in about 30 minutes, she wanted to speak to Bokuto about Kenma and Kuroo.

As she entered the gym she tripped and panicked as she knew that she was going to hit the floor hard however a pair of arms grabbed her and steadied her in place. "Are you ok?" a voice asked softly. She looked up and realised that she had been saved from injury by Fukurodani's setter. As she looked into his eyes she thought, God he's the prettiest guy I've ever seen. "Yes, thank you so much" she replied and then she saw the beautiful guy with someone and she gasped, yes, this is better than I expected.....

 "Yes, thank you so much" she replied and then she saw the beautiful guy with someone and she gasped, yes, this is better than I expected

Akaashi began to walk away when Bokuto entered the gym. Kiyoko could see that he was flustered (here he is the love of my life and he doesn't even notice me) the girl heard the setters thoughts and she found herself watching the loud boy to see if he too had feelings for his beautiful team mate.

"Hey Akaashi" he shouted, "let's do this" and then she heard his thoughts as clear as anything (oh my God, look at him he's perfect. I want him to know how I feel, but I'm scared. He probably doesn't even think of me that way and why would he, he could have anyone).

Akaashi had noticed the sudden change in his Captains mood and was very confused as to what had caused the sudden shift. He sighed softly and ran over to the sulking boy, "Bokuto san, we can do this, you can do this. Don't forget you're the Captain and the Ace so you're very special."

Bokuto's mood lifted suddenly and he smiled at his friend, "yeah Akaashi let's do this"

Unfortunately for Karasuno Bokuto seemed to have been energised by his beautiful setters pep talk and they turned out to be an unstoppable duo. Bokuto noticed the over excited tangerine smiling and waving at him. "Hey, Akaashi look it's my student", they both smiled at the small first year with genuine affection. "Bokuto, would you and Akaashi like to have lunch with me and Kags", Hinata asked. "I'm sorry Shoyo but I'm meeting the Nekoma guys but why don't you both come along?" Hinata looked at Kageyama, "can we Kags" he asked excitedly. "Sure, whatever you want Boke", the taller boy replied. "Oi, Bakayama, don't call me that", the smaller boy pouted. "It's just a cute pet name", he smiled at his small boyfriend. They both looked shyly at each other. Just as they went to walk off Kiyoko asked, "excuse me, Akaashi can I have a minute before you leave". "Sure, he replied, I'll catch up to you in a minute Bokuto san.

All of the boys walked out together and Akaashi joined Kiyoko, "what can I help you with Kiyoko", she was just going to respond when the gym doors open and the small blonde setter from Nekoma joined them. "Great timing Kenma, I need to speak to you both about something". They both looked at each other and then at Kiyoko with confused expressions on their faces.

"I believe that I may be able to help you both with a matter of the heart", Kiyoko said smiling at them

"I don't understand", Akaashi responded looking totally oblivious. "I do", Kenma replied. The dark haired girl chuckled and said, "I know that you both have feelings for your Captains and I want to help". "I don't know what you're insinuating but I don't have romantic feelings for Bokuto san", his flushed face said the exact opposite.

"There's no point in lying Akaashi she knows everything, in fact it's like she can read minds", Kenma sighed. Kiyoko thought, oh my God please tell me they haven't guessed my secret. She was deep in thought when she heard both boys pleading, "please help us Kiyoko". "Ok, we're going to meet at break time tomorrow and come up with a plan, so don't worry" and with that she left. She was happy that phase 1 of her plan was complete.

The second phase was currently being executed by 2 crows from Karasuno. One was a small orange haired middle blocker and his boyfriend, Karasuno's setter.