Chapter 17

Tendou looked at his phone wondering why Suga had asked him to meet Kiyoko in her room and what he meant by 'it's something about Ushijima.

He sighed when he thought of that name, why did he have to have feelings for someone who was so obviously in love with another. The red head unconsciously cursed himself, Oikawa was tall, slim and beautiful with his model perfect looks. Everyone wanted him both male and female and he, well he was Tendou Satori, Monster.

He reached the girls sleeping quarters and knocked on the door. He heard a quiet voice say "come in". He entered the room and saw the beautiful dark haired girl sat on the floor, looking at him.

"Please sit Tendou,"she patted the floor next to her," I'm sorry for getting you to come over but I saw you earlier and noticed how sad you looked. I just wanted to let you know that I'm willing to listen, if you want to talk".

Tendou looked shocked and put on a wide fake smile, "I'm fine. I don't know what you're talking about" he said defensively. " I know that you're in love with Ushijima. Let me help you" the girl responded. "No one can help me", he said sadly.

Ushijima walked into the Shiratorizawa sleeping quarters and his gaze was met by looks of annoyance and disappointment

Ushijima walked into the Shiratorizawa sleeping quarters and his gaze was met by looks of annoyance and disappointment. "What is wrong with you all. I'm your Captain, look at me with respect."

The first and second years looked to the floor and wandered off not wanting to anger their senior, instead they decided to go and find Tendou as he was obviously very upset when they last saw him.

The third years were not so forgiving especially Semi. "What the fuck are you playing at Ushiwaka" the grey haired boy growled. " "I really don't have any idea what anyone is referring to, even the female manager from Karasuno was very rude to me for no apparent reason." Reon looked at him with a confused look, "I doubt that Kiyoko would ever be rude to anyone, she's so nice and unassuming".

All of the third years left except Yamagata who decided to give his Captain a piece of his mind. "Do you have feelings for Oikawa?" the libero asked. "I think he is wasted at Aoba Johsai", Ushijima replied. "That's not what I asked. Do you have romantic feelings towards him and think very carefully before you answer".

Ushijima looked at Yamagata and answered, "No I don't. He and Iwaizumi are a couple and I love Tendou". "What did you just say Captain" the libero replied.

"I love Tendou. Have I caused him distress? Is that why everyone is angry at me?" "Yes it is, you of all people should realise how insecure he is about how people percieve him. He sees you staring at pretty boy Oikawa but he calls himself Monster".

Ushijima gasped, "I've really hurt him, haven't I?" "Yes you have so you need to find him. Please don't tell anyone I told you this but he was going to the sleeping quarters of Karasuno and Fukurodani's manages. Go, quickly before it's too late".

The Captain turned on his heel and sprinted in the direction of the sleeping quarters, hoping that he made it in time.

Tendou was stood outside the girls room with his team mates when he saw Ushijima scrambling towards him. He felt a blush rising in his cheeks so tried to hide it.

"Satori, please I need to talk to you" he gasped slightly out of breath. "I can't do this right now, it hurts too much" the red head replied, "just leave me alone and I'll eventually learn how to stop loving you". "But Satori, I don't want you to get over me, I'm in love with you but didn't know how to tell you. If you haven't noticed I'm very awkward around people".

Tendou looked at him wide eyed, " but you're in love with Oikawa". "Who told you that?" the Captain replied. Tendou noticed that Ushijima had been getting closer and closer to him, until he had red head in his arms.

"I don't have feelings for Oikawa, I just think that he's an exceptional player who is wasting his potential because he chose to attend an high school just to stay with his best friend".

"He's gorgeous though and I'm, well I'm me". The Captain gently put his index finger on the others chin and raised his face so that he was looking directly into the others eyes. "Satori, can I kiss you?" The boy just nodded slightly and then felt his heart racing when he felt his crushes lips on him".

When they pulled away Ushijima looked at the blushing boy and said, " I think that you are a beautiful person inside and out, Satori. Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes, I would love to", he responded. They continued to stay in each others arms, not even noticing one of the boys raise his phone and take a picture.

Incoming message to Shimizu Kiyoko from Semi Eita -

'AT LAST' 💘💘💘