Is That Them?

Hey guys! Here is chapter one! Hope you guys continue to read this story for who is reading it. because I could be just writing this for my own enjoyment I don't have any clue. Well enjoy!

Stay beautiful :)

Robyn's POV

"Oh my goodness Alli you are so slow!" I screamed up the stairs of our apartment.

"Calm down! I'm coming!" Alli retorted back

"Hurry I wanna get there somewhat on time!" I screamed throwing my backpack over my shoulder and sliding on my TOMS.

"Coming." Alli said as she walked down the stairs, dragging her suitcase, and her backpack on her back. She slid on her TOMS, grabbed her keys, and we headed out the door.

Forty-five minutes later we were standing in our hotel room in awe. There were two queen sized beds, a big bathroom, and somewhat of a closet. We are staying here for two weeks so we better make our selves at home. I grabbed Alli's hand and dragged her to the bed I wanted. I pushed her on the bed as I unclocked my phone and blasted One Direction from my speakers. We jumped on the bed and awkwardly danced to entire album.

We then desided to go out on the town and explore places we had never been in California.

"Okay lets change and go out!" I said swinging Alli's arms.

"Alright lets go." She said unzipping her suticase

Iwalked over to mine and rumaged through it. I finally decided on white washed jeans, a tshirt, a UCLA zip up jacket, and my TOMS. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I was read to hit the streets of California.

Alli's POV

I unzipped my suitcase and quickly pushed through all of my clothes. I soon decided on skinny jeans, a tshirt, and UCLA sip up jacket. I through on my mix-matched patterened TOMS. I straightened my hair and slid in my contacts. I looked up at Robyn to see that we were basically wearing the same thing.

"Wow we are going out and we look like hobos" I said laughing

"Hey it's not like were gonna meet any guys." She laughed

"How do you know! You're to pretty to pass up!" I said looking straight at her

"And you aren't!" She said staring at me

We started an altimate staring contest.

" SNEAK ATTACK!" I yelled as I jumped on my bestfriend.

"Get off me you monkey butt!" She screamed at me

I climbed off my bestfriend as we walked out of the hotel and out on to the street. We walked quite a bit until I saw someone that I swear I knew. But I kept walking because I knew it wasn't him. We walked quite a bit until we settled at a outdoor cafe.  I took out my phone and saw that I had a few new tweets. I opened Twitter to see that Connor Franta had tweeted.

@ConnorFranta; Out on the town with the guys. Tommorow's VidCon guys! Can't wait to meet you!

Oh my god. It was him. I looked up from my phone and looked around. He was standing by the corner store.

"Robyn. It's Connor." I whispered.

"Where?" She said looking behind her.

"By the corner store." I said non-chalantly looking over.

"I knew he would be coming. I told you!" She retorted.

"Yeah i know. No need to rub it in." I laughed.

"If he is here that means that.....Oh my goodness it's Jc." She said squirming in her seat.

"Calm down! Should we go talk to them?" I said quitely.

"What would we even say?" She said.

"We should just walk over there and see if they notice us. I mean he said they watch our videos" i whispered. 

"Okay lets go." She said.

We stood up and walked across the street.  Robyn walked in front of me while we walked by, into the corner store.

"Hey isn't that the girls from ThoseHipsters?" I heard Connor say

"Yeah! That's Robyn." Jc said

"Hey. Alli?" Connor called after me.

I turned around to be greeted by Connor and the rest of Our2ndLife.

"Hey." Robyn and I said in unison.

"We are big fans!" Sam said quickly

"Your big fans! We are big fans of you!" Robyn said.

"Really. That's amazing!" Ricky said.

We continued talking until we noticed that it had suddenly become quite dark.

"Maybe we should continue or conversation over dinner?" Connor replied.

"Sounds good! Where to?" I asked.

"The resturant down the street. Meet you guys there in about an hour?" jc retorted

"Okay see you guys there!" We said as we walked off towards our hotel. 

We all knew we would become friends. But we didn't know that some of us would become more than that...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Hahaha just kidding. Hope you guys liked it!

Stay lovely <3