Help

Hanah's POV

I stood on the street as I watched Robyn drive off. my sweater sleeve was now soaked with my tears and I wanted to curl in a ball and cry for my whole life. I sat on the concrete, brought my knees up to my face and wrapped my oversized sweater around myself and cried. I have never cried so hard. 

"Hanah, come on. I'll give you a piggy back ride," Jordan whiped her face. I noticed no one else was there. Where was Connor? I wanted him to take me home.

"Okay, but where is everyone else?" I asked. I could feel how puffy my eyes are I patted myself on the back for wearing waterproof makeup.

"I don't know but Connor left with some girl," Jordan said.

"With what! Some girl! Who!? You didn't see who it was?!" I said, starting to feel angry.

"I think he said something about a fan who lost her camera and needed help?" She said.

"Let's go find them," I said climbing onto her back. We started walking when I caught a glimps of a tye dye tshirt and black Vans. I knew that him and Jordan would be able to make me feel better.

"JONAHHH!!!!" I screamed jumping off of Jordans back, grabbing her hand and running towards him.

"HANAH BANANA! JORDAN!!!!" He laughed enveloping us in a large hug. WHen we finally pulled a way he looked questionly at me.

"Why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" He looked at Jordan and I.

"Yeah. Robyn left. Permentaly," I started crying again. Where was Connor? He pulled Jordan and I into a hug again and we cried into his chest. I felt so stupid crying in the middle of the hotel lobby but Jonah always made me feel better and so did Jordan. When I finally calmed down a bit I noticed we had totally soaked Jonah's shirt.

"Sorry," I laughed pointing at his shirt.

"Ah it's alright, I have more," He laughed. The three of us decided we were going to get something to eat and then maybe pennyboard to clear our minds.

"Tacobell?"

"Crave?"

"In n Out?"

"Tacobell!"

"Crave!"

"In n Out!"

We started play fighting over what to eat until Jonah and Jordan had me pinned to the floor tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and I was feeling much better. All of a sudden we heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Connor.

"Hey." I said annoyed.

"Hey," He said. Jonah got up off of me quickly and Jordan helped me up. I looked at Connor. He clenched his fists at his side and stepped towards me. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and looked at Jonah. This really got me pissed off. I looked at Connor and he was looking from Jordan to Jonah and back again.

RIght then my phone rang. My ring tone of Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson set off in my purse and I pretty much had to pry myself from Connor just to answer it.

"Jordan it's Robyn," I whispered as I answered it.

"Hey!!!" We yelled into the phone as we walked out into the hallway. 

"Hey! How's life even though I left 2 hours ago," She laughed.

"Good but Connors' a jerk," Jordan blurted.

"What. The. Heck. Did I miss?!" Robyn yelled.

"We found Jonah and Connor left with some fan so Jordan and I were messing around with Jonah like always and he got his pantied in a twist and acted like he owned me," I said.