Sad Goodbyes

"You're what!?" Hanah screamed

"I'm leaving. Tommorow morning.." I groaned.

"But you can't leave, VidCon just started and we just started to really get to know each other," Jc sighed.

"I know it sucks. But hey we still have today! Let's go have an amazing time at VidCon, try a bunch of different resturants, go out on the town tonight, and just be young!" I laughed. Everyone nodded but I can tell that they knew the rest of the trip wouldn't be the same without me.

Jordan's POV

When Robyn said she was moving I thought I could literly throw up. She can't leave. We are the four muskateers. Acacia, Robyn, Hanah, and I went everywhere together. My stomach is in my throat and I'm having trouble breathing. What's wrong with me, get yourself together Jordan!

I finally steady myself with short controlled breaths and stood from the booth.

"How about we head over to the convention center?" I question.

"Sounds good," Kian replies standing up.

We threw away all of our trash and make our way down the street towards the convention center. Hanah leans her head on Connor and sips her Baja Blast Freeze and I can tell there is an eerie feeling in the group. I wish that it would go away. As we walk in we all search for the Our2ndLife booth and decide to hang out there till ours is open. I sit down next to Kian as he hands me a marker and draws something on my hand.

'Kian Lawley is so awesome and I love him' it read.

"You are such a dork," I laughed

"I'm a hot dork," He pretended to flip his hair.

"Why do I hang out with you?" I asked as I placed my head onto his shoulder.

"Because you love me," he sighed.

"Nope. Never," I could feel the sarcasam in the air.

"Oh shut up you know it's true," He said bringing out the e.

"Whatever butthead," I laughed getting up and walking with the three girls over to my booth. 

I sat down and stared at my hand. I smiled and grabbed a sharpie. Girls started filtering in and I could see the look on the fans faces as Robyn explained what was happening. I was starting to tear up so I grabbed my over sized purse and dug out tissues and handed them to the girls. One fan stood infront of me as I signed her phone case and took a picture.

"Don't be sad please," She whispered giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'll try babe. Have a fun rest of VidCon, hope to see you around," I smiled.

A few hours later I was sat in the parking lot on my pennyboard rocking back and forth. I was so excited for Robyn. But deep down I didn't want her to ever leave.

I stood up and walked into the hotel. Everyone was standing in the lobby and I greeted them all with a smile. Robyn hugged me and asked the three girls if we would help her pack. We agreed and went up to their room. Right when we stepped in my phone started ringing with my 5 Seconds Of Summer ringtone signaling it was Kian.

"Hey!" I laughed into the phone.

"Hey uhm do you have  your pennyboard?" He asked.

"Crap! No where is it? Did I leave it in the lobby?" I frantically asked.

"Yeah but I think someone got to it first."

"What do you mean?" 

It was silent on the other end of the phone.