His Hoodie

Hey guyys!! It's Robby from @Robby_Horan1D and I play Robyn! So this is sorta a joint book im doing with Hanah (sorry if i spelt your name wrong). But this is my turn for the chapter so here you go!! Also credit to @SmileForNialler for making the awesome book cover!

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Robyn's POV~

"I don't know what to wear, I don't know what to wear, I don't know what to wear." I screamed, running around the hotel like a madman.

"Calm yo tits, broski!" Alli yelled, grasping my shoulders.

"The touch of the shoulder is the first step to bad stuff." I frowned. She let go of my shoulders and I bolted off just to be tackled to the ground.

"Get your fatt-butt off of me." I groaned.

"Will you stop screaming?" She asked me. I nodded and she got off of me.

"Will you help me find something nice to wear? I mean it's hot outside and I want to wear a dress but I don't want to be to 'Fancy'." I rambled to her.

"You are the fashion queen and you're coming to me for advice?" She asked.

"You're right! I know exactly what to wear! Ohmigosh THANKS!" I hugged her and ran to my room.

"Glad I could help." I heard Alli yell. I chuckled, and pulled out a floral print romper and my white flats with little bows on top. I dried my damp hair and brushed it out into waves. I started putting on my make-up. Just the normal stuff; foundation, eyeliner on the waterline, and mascara. I pinned back my bangs with a little black and white bow. I got my babylips, which I have a weird obsession about, and put it on. I smiled at myself and walked out.

"How do I look?" I asked, spinning in a circle.

"Gorges! Like always!" Alli smiled. "What about me?" Alli was wearing a coral sheer blouse that stopped at the edge of her shoulders. Under she was wearing a white tank top to complement the coral color. She wore Bermuda shorts, that her shirts were tucked under. Her shoes were black sandals. Her make-up was like mine but her hair was straitened.

"Oh my gosh, girl. You look amazing!" I smiled.

"Thanks!" She laughed, hugging me.

"Lets do a quick vlog then we can head to the restaurant!" I said. Alli nodded and went to get our vlog camera.

We turned it on and smiled. "Hi I'm Alli!"

"Hi, I'm Robyn! And were in a different spot! That's right were at."

"VIDCON!"

"Yeah, so were in a hotel! And were waiting to go to dinner so that's why were all dolled up! If we weren't going i'd be in sweats with Ben&Jerry's."

"But today was a good day! We saw some of our favorite YouTubers and we went shopping!

"Tomorrow, we will have our own booth so look for 'ThoseHipsters' and we will be so excited to meet you!"

"We want to meet all of your beautiful faces so don't be shy! Were very weird and awkward so just say 'Hey'!"

"Okay, well, we need to go! But we will vlog tomorrow and the rest of the trip so Byee!" We blew kisses and covered the camera. We turned it off and got off the ground.

"Let's upload it after dinner. We were supposed to leave 3 minutes ago!" Alli laughed. My eyes widened. I grabbed my clutch that carried my iPhone and money and dashed out the door with Alli right behind me.

"Crap! I forgot my cardigan!" I screamed, looking at Alli who had hers on.

"No time, let's go." She ordered. I let out a fake cry as she dragged me down the hall.