Bumping and Leaving

"Luke?" I managed out of my mouth.

"Hey," he laughed.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Robyn snapped.

"I can't be at a Starbucks?" he laughed.

"No what are you doing here. In California?" I stood up to grab the tray of drinks from the counter.

"Visiting. I was hoping to run into you," He smiled.

"Stay away from me. I'm not joking Luke," I eyed him as I pushed open the door.

"Text me sometime!!" I heard him yell as I placed the tray of drinks on top of my car.

"And she starts to rant in, 3. 2. 1! BLAST OFFF!!" Robyn sang out in the car.

"That jerk! I hate him so much. Text him? He wants me to text him!? Never in a million years would I ever text him! God sometimes I wish that I could just kick him straight in the balls and just walk off without getting arrested. He had the nerve to talk to me. The nerve! HE cheated on me and he thinks I'm just gonna forget and text him!? I have never hated someone so much in my whole life," I breathed out.

"Calm down girl, it's alright. But we gotta tell Jordan when we get back," Robyn nodded.

______________________________________________________________

"He was there? At the Starbucks? Don't you think that's a bit weird that he was there the exact time you were?" Jordan whispered.

"I don't know but what I do know is that I want him far away as possible from me," I whispered back.

"Alright let's just push this out of our minds and get something to eat before we have to be at our booth," she opened the door and two bodies fell straight in.

"Get your butt off of me Connor."

"Stop eww you smell."

"What the heck is going on here?" I smiled.

"Oh nothing we were just coming to ask if you guys wanted to eat," Connor rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah that's what we were doing," Kian awkwardly pushed his beanie onto his head.

"How does Taco Bell sound?" I laughed.

______________________________________________________________________

"Jc thinks he is so cool because he can pennyboard!" I laughed pulling mine out of my backpack.

"Shut up Hanah banana!" He laughed.

"Jsilly!!!" I screamed as he chased after me.

I threw my pennyboard down and started riding away from the car.

I placed my foot down but before I could push off again, something knocked into me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm constantly running into people and probably hurting people. God I need to watch where I'm going. I feel so bad are you okay?" I ranted off as I dusted off my shorts and stepped up onto my board again.

Acacia Brinley stood infront of me.

"ACACIA!!!!" I screamed hugging her.

"GIRL I THOUGHT SOME RATCHET HAD RUN INTO ME BUT IT'S JUST MY BOO!!" She laughed.

"ACACIA!!!!!" I heard Jordan scream.

Where was Robyn? I don't know...

"God we are reunited!" Acacia laughed.

"Taco Bell?" I asked

"As always" She ushered everyone in. We all ordered and sat in a big booth.

"So Hanah, Jordan, and Acacia how did you guys meet?" Connor asked.

"Well I was on Youtube before I made a channel with Robyn. Back then I knew no one and it was lonely coming to events like this by myself. So when I ran into Jordan we instantly clicked. Like instantly. And she introduced me to Acacia," I smiled telling the story that I always loved to tell. Back in school I really didn't have that many friends, so now that I do it's crazy to have people that care.

Where was Robyn?

Robyn's POV

"Yeah I get it mom. When do I leave?" I sighed into the phone.

"Friday. So you need to leave VidCon early. I'm sorry hun but you have dreamed of this your entire life and it's finally happening." I could hear the excitment in her voice.

"I can't wait, but do I have to leave so early?" I paced infront of the Taco Bell. I looked in and saw all of my friends laughing inside.

"Yeah hun your plane leaves Saturday and you have to pack your whole room," She laughed.

"Okay I get it. How am I gonna tell the gang I'm transfering to London for school," I kicked a rock.

"That's your deal. Be easy, don't rush it. I'll see you tommorow. Have a fun rest of your day and don't forget your plane leaves tommorow morning."

"Got it. Love you" I mumbled

We said our goodbyes and I sulked into Taco Bell sliding in next to Jc. My attitude sparked everyone because I wasn't eating and my head was dropped into my hands.

"Robby? Is everything okay?" I heard Hanah asked.

"Peachy. Just peachy," I sighed.

"I know something is wrong, what's up?" She asked.

"You know how I applied for that school in London last year?" I questioned.

"Yeah you wouldn't stop talking about it!" Jordan said.

"Well I got in," I weakly smiled.

Hanah dropped her taco.

Jc's pop went spilling to the floor.

Acacia covered her mouth with her cardigan.

Jordans mouth dropped open.

"Guys, I'm moving to London and I leave tommorow."

__________________________________________________________________

Alright don't kill me.. But I'm back..? Sorta.... I know I've been MIA for a month or so with this book but summer has been amazing!! I'm having the time of my life! (if time of my life means fangirlling with Jordan over Marcel fanfictions then yeah. time of my life) It's crazy. So I'm gonna try and update more (i've said that twice now and I end up updating like 2 months later haha) but next week I'm gonna be gone and I might not have internet for a week or so and now school will be starting and just ugh. The life of a teenager.. Why.. But yeah guys I love you!!!

Comment

Vote!

Fan!!!!

Stay beautiful my little turtles <3

~Hanah