What!?

Hey babes!! I havent been on in forever. I'm so sorry guys its just school and social and blehhh. I just thought I should make it up to y'all. Uhm a lot of drama. And I mean a lot a lot. But anywho I hope you enjoy!

~Hanah

Robyn's P.O.V

I stuttered awake and smiled at  Jc.

I slowly slipped out of bed, not waking Jc. I mentally patted myself on the back. I got up and changed into skinny jeans, a short sleeve tshirt, and Vans. Simple, but effective. I looked at my apperance in the mirror. Cute, I thought. I put on mascara. I walked out and saw Alli and Connor being all cutsie and lovey. 

I laughed. When was he officially going to ask her out!

"What's so funny?" Alli asked.

"Nothing," I laughed again.

She gave me a weird look.

"Nothing!" I smiled.

"Whatever floats your boat," she smiled back.

I went up to the coffee maker and looked through what they had. I exhaled at the very small selection. I want Starbucks.

"Me too," Alli and Connor said. Ricky walked in at that moment scratched the back of his neck.

"Me too," He said.

"Did I say that outloud?" I laughed.

"Yeah," Connor smiled.

"Alli want to come with me to get coffee?" I asked.

"Sure! Let me get ready. Get what everyone wants while I'm getting ready," She smiled as she sat up from her spot next to Connor.

Alli's POV~~~~

I flipped open my suitcase and picked out my outfit for this eventful day at VidCon. I picked out a pair of kaki shorts, a hoodie, and my Vans. I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied. I walked out into the social room where everyone is sitting. Robyn had a piece of paper in her hand and I smiled at everyone.

"Okie dokie. Are we ready?" I asked Robyn.

"Yupp! Let's go," she stood up from her spot on the floor by Jc's feet. 

We walked out the door, after saying goodbye to everyone. I pressed three on the elevator button and pressed myself up against the wall as a group of girls pushed themselves in. 

"OMG! It's Alli and Robyn!" One of the girls screamed.

"Haha. Hi!" I smiled.

"We are such big fans. Big. Fans," another gushed.

"That's so cool! It's always nice to meet big fans," Robyn laughed.

"Your style, your advice, your everything! You guys are so hilarious!" They all said.

"Wow that's amazing," Robyn and I exclaimed.

We stepped off the elevator after pictures and autographs. 

"Wow that was crazy," Robyn doubled over.

I pushed open the door to Starbucks. I ushered in Robyn.

"Why thank you, ma'm," She bowed.

"Certainly," I winked.

Robyn and I skipped up to the counter reicieving a weird look from the clerk. 

"What can I get you?" She droned.

After reciting the list five times of all eight drinks, we sat and waited.

I was talking to Robyn about Connor and Jc, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Robyn's eyes got really big. Really, really big. I gave her a weird look and slowly turned in my seat.

"Luke?"

OH SNAP IT'S A CLIFFHANGER. Who's Luke you ask? You just have to wait and see. So school is finally over and I can finally write more. Exciting! Well I hope you have a good weekend.

Hanah