The Attack

HEYYYYY GUYYYYSSSS!!!!!! It's me Robyn and sorry for the late update but we have been very busy! But we will try to get in the "update every week" basis.... LOL, wut? No dedication because.... Well, i couldn't think of anyone.... :))

Butttt, here you go!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Alli's POV~

Connor kissed me... That life ruiner, kissed me. What? Why? Asdfghjkl; WHY??! .... I need to calm down before I have an attack.

"Awwww!" Jenn and Robyn chorused. My face is probably a big hot mess.

"Were soaked! We need to get back to the hotel!" Jordan laughed, taking Kian's hand and running towards the hotel. Jenn and Sam held hands and jogged to the hotel. I looked back at Robyn and saw she had a worried look on her face.

"Guys? Why don't y'all go back to the hotel, I need to get something real quick," I told Jc and Connor. They nodded and skipped to the hotel. Weird bunch we are.

"Hi.." Robyn breathed out.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling her into the closest store, which happened to be a Walgreen's. "How's your breathing?"

"I'm fine. It's fine." She wheezed out. She's not fine. She's not okay. And she knows it.

"No you're not. We need to get to the hotel, and let you take your medicine." I demanded. I grabbed her arm and dragged her out the store. We walked, and I could tell she was about to topple over.

"Alli! Robyn!" Connor yelled, from the front of the hotel, Jc by his side.

"What took so long?" Jc asked, keeping cover from the sheets of rain pouring down upon us.

"Robyn needed to rest for a bit." I semi-lied. She did.

"Robyn? Are you okay?" Jc asked again. That boy is so full of questions.

"Ye-" Her breath got caught in her throat. She was wheezing. She was having an asthma attack.

"ROBYN!" Jc screamed, running towards us. He picked her up and ran towards the hotel.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked, following them with me right behind.

"She's having an asthma attack." I cried. We got to our room, bursting through the door.

"What's wrong?" Jenn yelled.

"She's having an asthma attack!" I cried, for hopefully the final time. I searched for her inhaler in my bag. Finally getting it, I handed it to Robyn. She shakily put it up to her mouth, giving it two puffs, and evening out her breathing.

 "Are you okay?" Jc asked worriedly, taking Robyn's hand and holding it in his.

"I'm fine." She breathed out. "Let's just watch a movie. I'm tired."

Robyn's POV~

Jc held my hand, keeping me close to him.

"Robyn, here's your pills." Alli smiled, handing me my anxiety pills. I shakily grasped them and put them in my mouth. She handed me my bottle of water. I swallowed the pills and handed her the bottle.

"What movie?" Trevor asked, sitting on the couch looking through netflix.

"White Chicks." I said. Wow, I sound like a smoker or something. My voice all scratchy and staccato.

"Your voice!" Jordan screamed.

"It happens all the time. It will be better by tomorrow." Alli laughed.

Jc guided me to the couch, sitting me down next to Trevor. Jc dropped down next to me, snaking his arm around my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Jc whispered into my ear, making shivers going down my spine.

"Fine." I croaked out. I'm attractive. I know, no need to tell me. Jc smiled and pulled me back into chest. He smells like Hollister. Wow, that was random. But he just smells so good.

"Tomorrow we should go shopping!" Jordan smiled.

"We should go sight seeing." Ricardo butted in.

"We can do both as long as we can go to In-N-Out!" Alli interjected.

"Lets just figure it out tomorrow." I sighed, snuggling my head back in Jc's arm.

"Tired?" Jc whispered. Damn, the shivers again. I nodded and looked up at him. "Go to sleep." He smiled, and kissed me on top of my head.

"But I don't want to. I want to stay awake with you." I whispered, looking into his eyes. He inched closer and closer while I did the same.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Everybody laughed. They were laughing at the marvelous part of the movie where they first meet the twins. I looked toward the screen and pretend that that never happened. What did just happen?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys! That's my chapter and I hope you like it! Sorry if it's bad but heck I tried!! Okay guys love youuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Also, on the side is a random picture of a zippo! Ok bai.

Vote~

Comment~

Fan~

~Robby:)xx