New baby

Shu's POV

"Fufufu hello big brother so nice to see you again"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Laito

"What not happy to see your little brother?"

"...."

"That hurts brother dearest"

In front of me is non other than my little pervert of a brother laito in cat form.

"Why are you here" I demanded closing my eyes and lying back down,
"So cold" he responds still holding his Cheshire Cat grin,
"I'm not in the mood for games, TELL ME"I demand once more.

"HEY HEY , NO FIGHTING"our caretaker yells whilst walking into the room holding two bowls of food for us.
"Duck you have to be nice too your new friend he's going to be living with us also, so you need to get along" as my caretaker lectured me I heard the cat version of laughter coming from my 'new friend'

"Awwww are you ok baby" she started cooing laito and called him baby. That's my nickname my eyes narrowed towards that vermin I call brother.
She placed our food on the floor and then left for the kitchen.
Then laito's mild chuckling turned into full laughter,
"DUCK!!! DUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IS SHE ANIMAL BLIND"
He continued laughing his ass off whilst rolling on the floor.

"Quiet"
laito slowly stopped laughing and sat up raising an eyebrow at my authoritative tone.

"Why are you here?" I asked once again

"I could ask you the same thing, Duck"
My eyes narrowed further demanding an answer.

"Okay okay jeeze when did you become so talkative" laito gave in after eating some of his food.

-30 minutes ago-

Laito's POV

Being a cat is kind of fun,I can sneak around undetected and also get too look up women's skirts ,but I'm starting to get hungry, very hungry.
I then caught eyes on a tall woman with long white hair and light lilac eyes. She walked straight past me and I for one am very intrigued. So I start to follow her around. As soon as she steps into a super market I chase after her and make my appearance. she turned around to face me letting me get a better view of herself.

"Why hello there" I spoke but of course it came out as meows

"Awwww hi cutie, are you all alone" she replied cooing at my cat-self crouching down,

"Yes I am doll-chan" yet again it came out as meows and then I nodded and started to hit my head on her legs demanding attention. Only for an employee to start screeching at us (doll-chan mainly) as to why she had a cat with her. EXCUSE ME i am so much better and more amazing than a normal cat thank you very much.

"WHAT IS THAT THING YOU BROUGHT INTO MY STORE!" the shop woman yelled

'is this dumbo blind'

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know that he was following me nor is he really my cat" she responded calmly trying to diffuse the situation standing up ,but the shopkeeper continued
"I don't care .I've had a long stressful day and I don't need idiots like you to make it any worse" By then I have had enough and leaped to the shopkeepers face and started attacking and scratching. The shopkeeper then started flinging around whilst I'm still attached to their face whilst screaming bloody murder for me to get off.

I caught eyes on the white haired woman and she looked worried about the shopkeeper who had just insulted her, she then ran over to us screaming frantically,

"KITTY NO, stop kitty please" against her pleas I kept attacking the man until she held her arms open for me.

"Cmon kitty it's ok" I then leaped into her arms cuddling close
The shopkeeper turned to look at us blood dripping from their marked up face shaking and pointing at us yelling,
"Your insane" then they ran away.

I turned to look up at her as she held me up simba style,
"Hello kitty, thank you for helping me" I saw that she had checked my gender and then went back to my face saying,
"You can come live with us now mr kitty, my name is Reina"

-Back to present-

Shu's POV

"And that's how I met our dear Reina" the auburn cat finished staring dreamily into nowhere letting out a perverted sigh.Disgusting. But at least now I know our 'owners' name. Suddenly she came dashing back into the living room where me and my brother are finishing our food holding a larger bowl most likely for herself.

Reina's POV

As I dash into the kitchen to make my dinner ,I went with chicken soup, I start to hear the cats start meowing to each other, I pop my head back into the living room to see them 'conversating' soooo cute. As I finished making my dinner I go back to the room with my cats holding my food.
As soon as I enter both pairs of eyes shoot towards me. I go to sit on the couch to have Duck shuffle towards my side and lay down next to me, kitty then starts to waddle towards me purring very loudly and he rubs against me legs before jumping up onto the couch on my other side and cuddle up to me as I start eating.

"Hello kitty have you and Duck been getting along?"

"Meow"

I stared to pet his head and he started leaning into my touch
"Awww your so cute mr kitty, and after I'm done eating I will have to name you" The cat then looked up towards me giving off a wide grin, chuckling I finished my meal and got up putting my dish in the sink then went back to my baby's.

I then went to grab 'mr kitty' and place him on my lap.

"Hmmmmmmmm what should we name you??"as I'm thinking I start to pet his head unaware that Duck has both eyes open staring at his 'brother' in a threatening way whilst 'mr kitty' is smugly smiling at me.

"How about pie" the cat did not look impressed and shook his head,
"Fine how about toast?" The cat just stared at me, "do you like that name little one?" The cat then meowed and nodded his head.

"Awwwww your so cute" as I then went to hug him and Duck whom I grabbed and then stood up walking away. Both cats looked up at me questionably whilst I smirked whilst dying inside due to the fact that might die.

"Bath time!" 'Great'

4 July 20211099 wordsEdited 3 February 2022

4 July 2021
1099 words
Edited 3 February 2022